HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

That's part of the table you RETARD lol. I literally HATE your avatar by the way. That cable guy SUCKS so bad. You should check out a real comedian like George Carlin or Richard Pryor. Horrible taste you have. You have lost all credibility.
So him having a bad avatar loses credibility for him, but you selling bunk dirty gear and having a shit attitude doesnt ruin your credibility? Wow, must be fun living your delusional world.

So him having a bad avatar loses credibility for him, but you selling bunk dirty gear and having a shit attitude doesnt ruin your credibility? Wow, must be fun living your delusional world.

Him having Larry the cable guy as his avatar speaks VOLUMES about who he is. And you have never run my gear man so your opinion doesn't count. Let's see some real personal experience feedback dealing with me, let's see some labs etc etc. that's all stuff I've provided in this very thread. All you do is bump your gums with no facts to back it up. Im NOT perfect man but we produce a good product and i have a nice customer base and it's growing daily. Being here is increasing my sales. Im NOT going anywhere pal. I want MORE sales and MORE money.

Ok I'm off to the lab to help out today so I won't be on here much. You guys keep bumping my thread and keeping me on top and I'll continue to accept orders. Good day

Him having Larry the cable guy as his avatar speaks VOLUMES about who he is. And you have never run my gear man so your opinion doesn't count. Let's see some real personal experience feedback dealing with me, let's see some labs etc etc. that's all stuff I've provided in this very thread. All you do is bump your gums with no facts to back it up. Im NOT perfect man but we produce a good product and i have a nice customer base and it's growing daily. Being here is increasing my sales. Im NOT going anywhere pal. I want MORE sales and MORE money.
Of course I haven't run your gear. way too many bad labs and reviews out there. Why would I risk it when I can go for any number of trusted well regarded sources on here? Literally, tell me why your gear is worth running when you have such a fucking horrible attitude. Not even a scrap of humility in you. I get that its your schtick and you have to be cool and tough and not show weakness... 'cant let the meso boys think theyve rattled me' but for real, its the absolute opposite of anything that anyone would ever want in their supplier. Compare yourself to Darius or pharmacist. Would you honestly say that you're acting in a professional way compared to them? Because they're your competition, whether you like it or not, whether it hurts your pride or not, whether you think you're better, it doesn't matter. thats literally who you're competing against and you're just letting them win by being a fuckwit. I don't care if you 'dont go anywhere'. I don't have some weird emotional investment in keeping you out, this thread is more than enough warning for anyone browsing around, but this tough guy facade is just puzzling.

Like I wouldn't even want you helping me at walmart, why the heck would I want to buy my steroids from you? Did you compensate everyone who got that bad batch that you blamed on the raws? Do you test your raws more than ever since that fiasco seeing as it very negatively hurt your business? (assuming it even was the raws and not you guys messing up). Have you upgraded or improved your setup at all in the past few years or at least since everyone has been claiming your gear is dirty? Do you test your final product to make sure its the right concentration and that you're brewing properly?

Of course I haven't run your gear. way too many bad labs and reviews out there. Why would I risk it when I can go for any number of trusted well regarded sources on here? Literally, tell me why your gear is worth running when you have such a fucking horrible attitude. Not even a scrap of humility in you. I get that its your schtick and you have to be cool and tough and not show weakness... 'cant let the meso boys think theyve rattled me' but for real, its the absolute opposite of anything that anyone would ever want in their supplier. Compare yourself to Darius or pharmacist. Would you honestly say that you're acting in a professional way compared to them? Because they're your competition, whether you like it or not, whether it hurts your pride or not, whether you think you're better, it doesn't matter. thats literally who you're competing against and you're just letting them win by being a fuckwit. I don't care if you 'dont go anywhere'. I don't have some weird emotional investment in keeping you out, this thread is more than enough warning for anyone browsing around, but this tough guy facade is just puzzling.

Like I wouldn't even want you helping me at walmart, why the heck would I want to buy my steroids from you? Did you compensate everyone who got that bad batch that you blamed on the raws? Do you test your raws more than ever since that fiasco seeing as it very negatively hurt your business? (assuming it even was the raws and not you guys messing up). Have you upgraded or improved your setup at all in the past few years or at least since everyone has been claiming your gear is dirty? Do you test your final product to make sure its the right concentration and that you're brewing properly?

LabMax and I also use a nice digital melting point apparatus before each batch is brewed. I haven't had a questionable blood test come back in close to 1 year either. I have several logs going over at ASF with bloods very close to being pulled. I'll post results here the second they go live.

The fact I have Larry The Cable Guy, a very successful Comedian, use Sprint, the only service that comes in at my vacation home, and not Hammer gear speaks volumes about your gear. Not even white trash will use it? Your a fucking genius I tell you, a real genius. This "White Trash," in my AVI, Larry The Cable guy, makes more money sitting on the toilet than you will make in a life time. BTW, I noticed the picture of your kid on that desk you chew on. Who in the fuck does that? Your a true piece of shit. Can't even find one clean vial of his own gear to use to show people. Then says it's clean. Go buy some glasses and shut your cock sucker before you spew more bullshit lies that make you look bad.

Ok I'm off to the lab to help out today so I won't be on here much. You guys keep bumping my thread and keeping me on top and I'll continue to accept orders. Good day
Off to the lab? Your house isn't that big dickhead. Your bath tub is in your bathroom, right next to your bedroom, in that one bedroom crack house you live in. You chew your nails, eat the skin from your nail beds and chew on the edge of your desk. Can't you even afford food? Sorry, forgot, crackheads don't eat.

Off to the lab? Your house isn't that big dickhead. Your bath tub is in your bathroom, right next to your bedroom, in that one bedroom crack house you live in. You chew your nails, eat the skin from your nail beds and chew on the edge of your desk. Can't you even afford food? Sorry, forgot, crackheads don't eat.
Wow, you hit the nail on the head with the Hammer!

The fact I have Larry The Cable Guy, a very successful Comedian, use Sprint, the only service that comes in at my vacation home, and not Hammer gear speaks volumes about your gear. Not even white trash will use it? Your a fucking genius I tell you, a real genius. This "White Trash," in my AVI, Larry The Cable guy, makes more money sitting on the toilet than you will make in a life time. BTW, I noticed the picture of your kid on that desk you chew on. Who in the fuck does that? Your a true piece of shit. Can't even find one clean vial of his own gear to use to show people. Then says it's clean. Go buy some glasses and shut your cock sucker before you spew more bullshit lies that make you look bad.

The LabMax pic and the gear pic are from customers. Not me Larry.

All that shit talking in the other thread about how you don't need meso customers yet you're constantly making new threads trying to push your third world gear to people that already know it's complete trash. We don't want your dirty shit so maybe you and atlas can go brew shit in Somalia where it will be deemed sanitary.