HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

My sub-forum at ASF has 540 threads and 15,575 posts. Literally hundreds of good reviews I could show everyone. Go check it out for yourselves. You can even check out my old thread at EVO. I was a powerhouse at EVO. Hundreds of great reviews. Go look if you don't believe me.

BUYER BEWARE!

Hammer Anabolics business history:

-Caught selling winny as anavar (fraud)

-Caught lying about his product testing (he doesn't test)

-Product caused infection (unsanitary and careless brewing conditions)

-Caught illicitly misrepresenting and distorting a members status in the community and experience with his product for marketing purposes for financial gain (fraud)

- Sending out fake tracking numbers in an attempt to calm customers complaints (fraud)

- History of unreliable T/A

Above are just a few of the incidents hammer has racked up over his time in business.Its only a matter of time that one of his mistakes becomes too big (expensive) for him to fix and he'll disappear with the money. Stay away from this lab, there's just too much risk!

BUYER BEWARE!

BUYER BEWARE!

-Caught illicitly misrepresenting and distorting a members status in the community and experience with his product for marketing purposes for financial gain (fraud)

- Sending out fake tracking numbers in an attempt to calm customers complaints (fraud)

Above are just a few of the incidents hammer has racked up over his time in business.Its only a matter of time that one of his mistakes becomes too big (expensive) for him to fix and he'll disappear with the money. Stay away from this lab, there's just too much risk!

BUYER BEWARE!

You're so GAY lol

@achilles87 , the list I posted needs updating. Mind helping out by adding all the issues hammers had?

That goes for anyone else too - add to the list.

Also, repost this list every time fuck-face posts. Lets see how much money these FACTS, bring in for hammer :)

You're so GAY lol

BUYER BEWARE!

- Sold under-dosed gear (bloods posted showing TT at 11!)

BUYER BEWARE!

Ok where is your mass spec report. Those are some harsh allegations. Let's see some PROOF.

Well, I believe you should be the one showing us proof that your gear is legit, not the other way around. You're the "source" after all. (I wouldnt call you a good source but whatever)
So where's your mass spec?

Guys you can flood my thread all you want with garbage... just know I'm getting orders from Meso. I'm not totally killing it YET but a steady flow for sure. You guys help me get sales no matter what you say. Thank you

Well, I believe you should be the one showing us proof that your gear is legit, not the other way around. You're the "source" after all. (I wouldnt call you a good source but whatever)
So where's your mass spec?

No mass specs. But I've posted LabMax, bloods and reviews. I'm waiting on some raw to land and when it does I'll post pics of my melting point tests as well. I have a bad ass digital melting point apparatus Fucker cost me $1800

No mass specs. But I've posted LabMax, bloods and reviews. I'm waiting on some raw to land and when it does I'll post pics of my melting point tests as well. I have a bad ass digital melting point apparatus Fucker cost me $1800
Melting point is not a reliable tool to gauge the purity of a substance..even if it costs 1 million $. Labmax only indicates presence of the substance not the quantity. I saw one bloodwork, 11 was his test levels I believe?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

IMG_0969.JPG
Melting point is not a reliable tool to gauge the purity of a substance..even if it costs 1 million $. Labmax only indicates presence of the substance not the quantity. I saw one bloodwork, 11 was his test levels I believe?

Test-c 250 subject was pinning 250mg per week.

I have a shit load of good bloods online. I'll spend some time and put them all together when I have time.

Guys you can flood my thread all you want with garbage... just know I'm getting orders from Meso. I'm not totally killing it YET but a steady flow for sure. You guys help me get sales no matter what you say. Thank you

BUYER BEWARE!

- Sold under-dosed gear (bloods posted showing TT at 11!)

BUYER BEWARE!