HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

You have hated on me from day 1. It literally creeps me out how in depth you get with my business and my lab. You are one WEIRD motherfucker. You need a life homeboy. I feel sorry for you dude. JESUS man.

Hated on you, huh? lol Learn some new words, hammer. I've been "hating" on you since day one because I knew you were a lying scumbag from the start.

I have a life, hammer - a great one. Are you projecting? Must be. You're the only one in this thread proud to be an UGL with the word 'loser' tattooed on his forehead.

Hated on you, huh? lol Learn some new words, hammer. I've been "hating" on you since day one because I knew you were a lying scumbag from the start.

I have a life, hammer - a great one. Are you projecting? Must be. You're the only one in this thread proud to be an UGL with the word 'loser' tattooed on his forehead.

The amount of emotion you put into your posts about me is very strange to me. It's fucking creepy dude sorry.

BUYER BEWARE!

Hammer Anabolics business history:

-Caught selling winny as anavar (fraud)

-Caught lying about his product testing (he doesn't test)

-Product caused infection (unsanitary and careless brewing conditions)

- Countless reports of under-dosed gear (bloods posted showing TT at 11!)

-Caught illicitly misrepresenting and distorting a members status in the community and experience with his product for marketing purposes for financial gain (fraud)

- Sending out fake tracking numbers in an attempt to calm customers complaints (fraud)

- History of unreliable T/A

Above are just a few of the incidents hammer has racked up over his time in business.Its only a matter of time that one of his mistakes becomes too big (expensive) for him to fix and he'll disappear with the money. Stay away from this lab, there's just too much risk!

BUYER BEWARE!

Lol you posted the fuckin popeye one like three times . No wonder you have 4000 good reviews, cuz its the same guy. Lmfao
Shit, that popeye dude is on another board I am on and I will ask him about Hammer and if he posted that review.

BUYER BEWARE!

-Caught illicitly misrepresenting and distorting a members status in the community and experience with his product for marketing purposes for financial gain (fraud)

- Sending out fake tracking numbers in an attempt to calm customers complaints (fraud)

Above are just a few of the incidents hammer has racked up over his time in business.Its only a matter of time that one of his mistakes becomes too big (expensive) for him to fix and he'll disappear with the money. Stay away from this lab, there's just too much risk!

BUYER BEWARE!

BUYER BEWARE!

BUYER BEWARE!
Hahaha you crazy bastard lol lol

Im sure some idiots will buy from you no matter how much community trys to warns everyones its just the sad truth. Though you have shown how much you hate meso, your professionalism is absouletly horrible, you are unreal immature, remind me of a 18 year old kid in highschool. Simply the definition of a douche. Ive never ran your gear to be honest and will never just by how you carry urself as a man. Its embarrassing. Your welcome for the "free bump"

I'm almost positive the Popeye dude who I will leave nameless posted that. Popeye dude was repping a shitty lab after 4 reps were let go. 2 reps let go by ugl owner because the reps were warning community to not buy from said ugls. The 1st two reps let go without their rep pay not sure what the reason was. Last two reps didn't get their rep pay either. Then after all that Popeye dude becomes 5th rep after all that bs and after being warned not to rep for that ugl. Still did so. Ugl pulled an exit scam so hammer offered to help those that were scamed. And hammer seems to have sent the rep some gear. So now Popeye dude is writing his review.

BUYER BEWARE!

BUYER BEWARE!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm almost positive the Popeye dude who I will leave nameless posted that. Popeye dude was repping a shitty lab after 4 reps were let go. 2 reps let go by ugl owner because the reps were warning community to not buy from said ugls. The 1st two reps let go without their rep pay not sure what the reason was. Last two reps didn't get their rep pay either. Then after all that Popeye dude becomes 5th rep after all that bs and after being warned not to rep for that ugl. Still did so. Ugl pulled an exit scam so hammer offered to help those that were scamed. And hammer seems to have sent the rep some gear. So now Popeye dude is writing his review.

That sounds accurate man. I tried to get Popeye to rep for me. He's a solid guy in my opinion with a good helpful attitude. He wanted to try the gear first and offered to pay... I just tossed em a couple bottles on the house though. I think he's taking a break from repping. This lab called Advanced did a big exit scam and I helped a bunch of the victims out.