HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

Meso is HUGE. I'm getting orders man. Guys that lurk and don't post are the BEST buyers. That's a fact. Believe me or not but I'm getting a decent amount of orders so far.

^^^Hammer preys on noobs , the uninformed and the stupid .

Cant fix some of those people its the intellectual types that was getting ready to make a hasty decision that we can reach and reason with . New guys with sense listen to Vets , thats the ones we are trying to reach .

^^^Hammer preys on noobs , the uninformed and the stupid .

Cant fix some of those people its the intellectual types that was getting ready to make a hasty decision that we can reach and reason with . New guys with sense listen to Vets , thats the ones we are trying to reach .

I just posted a nearly 10X blood result and this is all you can say lol lol.

Im sorry ...you didnt get the pat on the back like you felt you deserved Hammy ? Hammy had a 4560 TT guys , lets all clap at the same time for him...how much did the guy really use ....a gram a week ? o_O

The guy with 10,000 posts said 500mg per week. Read it for yourself. Come on you can say it's a good blood test. Say it... I wanna hear you say the bloods look good lol.

The guy with 10,000 posts said 500mg per week. Read it for yourself. Come on you can say it's a good blood test. Say it... I wanna hear you say the bloods look good lol.

Somebodies blood looks good. That could be his , yours or Adams. Who knows ?? :rolleyes:

(Cheaters have been copying hi-test bloodtests off Google so they can get P-Com benefits...)

Not a Meso member bloods so they are IRRELEVANT HERE !

I think your irrelevant pal... you post nothing but verbal diarrhea. Where's your bloods, mass specs, LabMax, personal experience with HAMMER? All you do is run your mouth. That's it. I'm here backing up my gear with FACTS and BLOODWORK.

Just so I am clear, you find it ok that your gear gave him health problems because you sent out more gear that didn't cause any issues? If this doesn't keep people from ordering from you god.help em.

@HAMMER STILL STANDING you ignored my question, please answer

Just so I am clear, you find it ok that your gear gave him health problems because you sent out more gear that didn't cause any issues? If this doesn't keep people from ordering from you god.help em.

@HAMMER STILL STANDING you ignored my question, please answer

The guy claimed he got a boil... I never saw proof. Not 1 pic or not one direct communication to me. I replaced his gear and he ran a log and was happy. End of story.

The guy claimed he got a boil... I never saw proof. Not 1 pic or not one direct communication to me. I replaced his gear and he ran a log and was happy. End of story.
He got a boil from your gear and never talked with you at all but he had his gear replaced and ended up loving it. Sure. How did he get it replaced if you never talked? FWIW I am also lumping in anyone who is connected to your organization as you so please leave any semantics in the rear view.

He got a boil from your gear and never talked with you at all but he had his gear replaced and ended up loving it. Sure. How did he get it replaced if you never talked? FWIW I am also lumping in anyone who is connected to your organization as you so please leave any semantics in the rear view.

I reached out to him Einstein

I think your irrelevant pal... you post nothing but verbal diarrhea. Where's your bloods, mass specs, LabMax, personal experience with HAMMER? All you do is run your mouth. That's it. I'm here backing up my gear with FACTS and BLOODWORK.

Get used to @CdnGuy [COLOR=#000000]Hammy[/COLOR] ---hes on defense here and bad sources and smartass noobs know him well . He"ll heckel you all the way back to ASF and EVO !! :D:D:D