HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

And I'm not going anywhere. The more you guys bump my thread the more I sale. PERIOD

But just imagine what you could do if we actually liked you ? Your just getting kibbles & bits now , if your getting anything at all ...
Wheres @CensoredBoardsSuck ?? :eek: He hasnt gotten restarted on you again I see....he will most likely . Guys an expert on finding dirt on sources/members , he"ll find out the total truth on you...o_O

It's called mutal respect...something you will never have.

I'm actually very pleasant and respectful to deal with. I just don't play well with guys that bash me non stop that aren't even a customer. As a matter of fact I find it very strange that you put so much effort and conviction and emotion into bashing my lab that you have never used. Personally I wouldn't give 1 FUCK about another grown man's steroid lab. It's fucking WEIRD dude.

I'm actually very pleasant and respectful to deal with. I just don't play well with guys that bash me non stop that aren't even a customer. As a matter of fact I find it very strange that you put so much effort and conviction and emotion into bashing my lab that you have never used. Personally I wouldn't give 1 FUCK about another grown man's steroid lab. It's fucking WEIRD dude.
Yeah well I don't play well with liars and dirty gear sellers. I'm actually glad you opened back up here it was getting a little boring. Now Meso has a daily punching bag to hit and I got the "eye of the tiger" lol You will hate me Hammer :)

Meso is its own board . We choose who stays and who goes , unlike pay boards where you must like all the sources or be banned . If your a bad source here you must get better or leave . Or be constantly heckeled and shamed . Like you . o_O

What you guys don't realize is Meso is HUGE. A few guys heckling me is nothing. There are literally thousands of guys looking to buy gear here. Heckle away because my thread will stay at the top and that boy's = SALES.

Yeah well I don't play well with liars and dirty gear sellers. I'm actually glad you opened back up here it was getting a little boring. Now Meso has a daily punching bag to hit and I got the "eye of the tiger" lol You will hate me Hammer :)

Do you work? I mean WTF are you doing with yourself to put so much effort and time into bashing a online steroid lab you've never used? Personally I couldn't find the time to do what you do. You must not work and possibly sit in a basement on a computer at grandmas house all day? Rotating between playing UGL Meso police and watching Beastiality. Sorry to be so harsh here man but come one dude. Get your life together. I'm being serious it's not normal or healthy what you're doing. Go live your life man. And may god have mercy on your soul.

What you guys don't realize is Meso is HUGE. A few guys heckling me is nothing. There are literally thousands of guys looking to buy gear here. Heckle away because my thread will stay at the top and that boy's = SALES.
YAWN :rolleyes: Why are you so concerned about my work status and life? Lol Got ya shook already ? Poor Hammer :D

Take my advice man.... go do SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE. Get off the computer and go enjoy your life. JESUS buddy. I feel bad for a few of you guys. You're on a ÜBER LOSER level.
Thank you for your words of wisdom hammer I don't know what I would do without you lol Unfortunately I have a medical condition right now and the pain would make someone like you go and kill yourself lol So Meso and a little weed helps me talk my mind off the pain and focus on beating down scumbags like you :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your words of wisdom hammer I don't know what I would do without you lol Unfortunately I have a medical condition right now and the pain would make someone like you go and kill yourself lol So Meso and a little weed helps me talk my mind off the pain and focus on beating down scumbags like you :)

Well if you truly are in pain then I'm sorry man. I'm not a POS dude. I don't wish harm on anyone unless you harm women, children or steal.

Why would anyone use your gear with all the bad reviews? There is no need to use your bathtub brew to know it's shit. Do you need to hit yourself in the head with a hammer to know it will hurt? Pun intended.

I'm old school, this online UGL world is still new to me......

But, speaking strictly as a business man...I can assure you, talking shit to potential customers isn't exactly the best approach.....

I'm old school, this online UGL world is still new to me......

But, speaking strictly as a business man...I can assure you, talking shit to potential customers isn't exactly the best approach.....
Well dude like they say your product is a reflection of you! ;)
images-10.jpg