HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

I don't hate man not my thing. I've only posted facts as stated by your customers. Did I lie about the 2 members on another board claiming boils from your gear? I haven't and won't fabricate anything. It's not necessary.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I don't hate man not my thing. I've only posted facts as stated by your customers. Did I lie about the 2 members on another board claiming boils from your gear? I haven't and won't fabricate anything. It's not necessary.

Ahhhhhhh the infamous boil story lol

cheapthreads

supermod

Join DateFeb 2013

Locationlil town called nun ya godam business

Posts5,371

Rep Points2147483647

Originally Posted by HAMMER-ANABOLICS

We use lot#'s now to identify what batch it came from. To protect the customer and to protect me. If I have 1 outta 20 guys that says a certain lot# is bunk I know he's lying. So what fucking lot# did you run dude?

Well i guess i dident read this , so i must be the " 1 " that's lieing. Ok let's look at it this way if im running your t400 and your tren ( this will be wk 5 btw ) and all I've seen is big boils on my leg and my stomach and 1 on my head mind you it's puss and blood great combo then tell me if your tren is good ( with ABSOLUTELY no gains no sex drive no sides then it must be the t400. So you might be right what if it's the t400 , but wait that can't be there sooooooo many great bloods right so in a nut shell your gear is good my body rejects your gear im a lier you have an A+ track record never one bad complaint. Tell you what send my gear as if your were send it to chad to run bloods this way will both feel confident. Also there you go calling me a lier you just can't stop can you and you wonder why ppl are chiming in. Matter a fact double my order so i can run double the mg so i can atleast feel something that's what another guy is doing.

Frank i got an unopened bottle of his " tren ace " if you want it it's yours obviously hammer can't find anyone to take it , they must have read my experience on it and don't want nothing to do with it...

Up for auction boyz 1 bottle of hammer tren a ill stsrt the bidding at free highest bidder get it's oh plus $20 shipping if im a scammer i might as Well get paid doing it to..

Cheapthreads out..

Mulch Jobs 20 cents a hour
Grass Hnad cut w/ scissors 35 cents hour
Bushes Trimmed w/ teeth 45 cents hour
Gettting Niga out a da woodshed pricelsss
theCptn is my ghey lover and i love his salad to toss

Same member so it appears maybe the replacement batch didn't cause boils but his 1st batch did

Yep. He changed his tune didn't he. He loves the gear. Embrace it. Goodnight sir.
Just so I am clear, you find it ok that your gear gave him health problems because you sent out more gear that didn't cause any issues? If this doesn't keep people from ordering from you god.help em.

Hey @Mbell4377 couldn't help seeing the queer little likes you keep giving this piece of shit bathtub brewer. Not surprised considering you have been repping that scamming POS Legend Pharmaceuticals. So do me a favor "bro" fuck right off you cum dumpster ;)