HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

All from a forum you PAY to protect you! I wouldn't be surprised if over half of any review that is posted is fake or has been paid for in advance.
I am sure negative reviews either get deleted or edited...and the poster banned. Sounds like a good motive for greed.

I took a gander over on ASF, and it sure is wonderland....NOT.

We have integrity here at HAMMER.
You, and the word integrity don't belong in the same hemisphere. You've shown anything but integrity in your time here. You've disrespected Meso and it's members and continue to do so. You've burned this bridge so go away. You are not wanted here. You are not Meso material. Period.

Hammer is a cunt.

He deletes threads over at ASF in his sub. Check the bloods section. Every other month someone posts horrible bloods, and I mean horrible. Then he credits it to a "bad batch". This shits been going on for 2 yrs now. It seems every 4th or 5th order of raws the guy gets straight shafted and he has no idea until someone runs bloods. God only knows how awful the other compounds are that aren't as easily tested .

1 or 2 bad batches is one thing but when it's a part of your standard business model than that makes you a horrible source. Either shape up or ship out.

Guys I'm a dry Mother Fucker I don't bullshit. The reviews are real everything is real. Believe what you want. I enjoy all the attention you guys give me. It's EXCELLENT for sales no matter what you say.

Hammer is a cunt.

He deletes threads over at ASF in his sub. Check the bloods section. Every other month someone posts horrible bloods, and I mean horrible. Then he credits it to a "bad batch". This shits been going on for 2 yrs now. It seems every 4th or 5th order of raws the guy gets straight shafted and he has no idea until someone runs bloods. God only knows how awful the other compounds are that aren't as easily tested .

1 or 2 bad batches is one thing but when it's a part of your standard business model than that makes you a horrible source. Either shape up or ship out.

Want me to pull up some quotes from you saying how you loved my tren? :)

Guys I'm a dry Mother Fucker I don't bullshit. The reviews are real everything is real. Believe what you want. I enjoy all the attention you guys give me. It's EXCELLENT for sales no matter what you say.

BUYER BEWARE!

Hammer Anabolics business history:

-Caught selling winny as anavar (fraud)

-Caught lying about his product testing (he doesn't test)

-Product caused infection (unsanitary and careless brewing conditions)

- Sold under-dosed gear (bloods posted showing TT at 11!)

-Caught illicitly misrepresenting and distorting a members status in the community and experience with his product for marketing purposes for financial gain (fraud)

- Sending out fake tracking numbers in an attempt to calm customers complaints (fraud)

- History of unreliable T/A

Above are just a few of the incidents hammer has racked up over his time in business.Its only a matter of time that one of his mistakes becomes too big (expensive) for him to fix and he'll disappear with the money. Stay away from this lab, there's just too much risk!

BUYER BEWARE!

BUYER BEWARE!

-Caught illicitly misrepresenting and distorting a members status in the community and experience with his product for marketing purposes for financial gain (fraud)

- Sending out fake tracking numbers in an attempt to calm customers complaints (fraud)

Above are just a few of the incidents hammer has racked up over his time in business.Its only a matter of time that one of his mistakes becomes too big (expensive) for him to fix and he'll disappear with the money. Stay away from this lab, there's just too much risk!

BUYER BEWARE!

HahahHa!!!!

Ok fair enough... I replaced the tren. But did you not say the tren was good? Yes or no? Be a man and tell the truth. Don't be afraid of the Meso GOON Squad.

He's not afraid of the "goon squad" hammer. He's always spoken his mind, right or wrong.

Now, I thought only customers have a REAL opinion?

He's a former customer that stating FACTS and look at you, you're a defensive cunt bag! Cunt.

Hammer is a cunt.

Man this is just NOT true. I've had 2-3 bad bloods at ASF and that was close to a year ago. I replaced the guys gear and that was that. I changed raw sources when that happened and haven't looked back since. All good bloods since then. I didn't tuck tail like a bitch I made things right.

You guys think what you want... but I'm getting orders from Meso. You haters actually help me and don't even know it. I wanna say thank you.

BUYER BEWARE!

BUYER BEWARE!

He's not afraid of the "goon squad" hammer. He's always spoken his mind, right or wrong.

Now, I thought only customers have a REAL opinion?

He's a former customer that stating FACTS and look at you, you're a defensive cunt bag! Cunt.

You have hated on me from day 1. It literally creeps me out how in depth you get with my business and my lab. You are one WEIRD motherfucker. You need a life homeboy. I feel sorry for you dude. JESUS man.