HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

You hate meso, you are immature, anyone who orders from you should be expected to be fucked over purely for your lack of respect.

I still have a huge knot from 1/2cc of your T400, pinned a week ago.
Just tossed the 4 vials you sent me a couple months ago in the trash.

I still have a huge knot from 1/2cc of your T400, pinned a week ago.
Just tossed the 4 vials you sent me a couple months ago in the trash.

Reminds me of Denkall. Legit t-400 should hurt in my experience

Yeah well I don't play well with liars and dirty gear sellers. I'm actually glad you opened back up here it was getting a little boring. Now Meso has a daily punching bag to hit and I got the "eye of the tiger" lol You will hate me Hammer :)
But wait.....its ic primes dayvto be the bag.:rolleyes:

No one really got the chance to even warm up. Prime KO'D himself first post with a left cross from giving away his location. Then the lights out right upper cut his gmail contact lol

Hey what's your medical condition man? If you wanna just talk shit it's ok but I'm kinda being serious man. I actually have a heart and sole I'm not a POS man.

Meso.... HAMMER actually likes some of you guys. If we met in person we would be friends 100%. In the real world I have no enemy's guys. I'm being as real as I can be. I have (2) rules. Don't owe another man money and don't fuck with his ole lady. That will keep you out of a "wreck"

Meso.... HAMMER actually likes some of you guys. If we met in person we would be friends 100%. In the real world I have no enemy's guys. I'm being as real as I can be.

Honestly man I'd at least have a half percent of respect for you. If you had countined being just that THE REAL DOUCHE BAG HAMMER ! Sad to see you resorting to the "fake nice guy" ploy. Good night

You guys SUCK lol. I swear I'd never do any business here. Not 1 fucking vial!!!

I do not take orders from Meso members.

I don't want 1 order from this shit hole buddy. Fuck this place.

You guys are so PATHETIC lol. Never seen such a group of TURDS. I'm serious worse haters I have every witnessed.

This board is so HOMO. So many sheep followers FUCKIN MESO 4 LIFE!!

Sponsors