HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

This is what I saw. You obviously talked to the guy, he said good things I'm guessing? and you hoped it wasn't brought up again and continued to bash away.

Looks to me like your credibility just went to shit.

Not that I've ever been able to wrap my head around why you're so active in the underground considering you've never used or made a purchase, and state you're afraid of needles. [emoji57]
Yes I pmed the dude who wrote that review to confirm it was his and what he wrote as I felt Hammer edits reviews. So it does not mean that I actually accept that review as honest. I am not in this for anything nor that I would ever accept Hammer as being worthy so you are entitled to to your opinion.

Thanks and I certainly do look forward to getting my first cycle under way :)

Yes I pmed the dude who wrote that review to confirm it was his and what he wrote as I felt Hammer edits reviews. So it does not mean that I actually accept that review as honest. I am not in this for anything nor that I would ever accept Hammer as being worthy so you are entitled to to your opinion.

Thanks and I certainly do look forward to getting my first cycle under way :)
This makes no sense. First you say you know the guy and are going to verify he wrote the review and it wasn't edited.

Then when he does say it was true, you discredit the guy and say you don't accept his review as honest?

If you didn't think he was credible, why would you even bother contacting him?

Either way, you're just out to make hammer look bad, which he does a fine job by himself, without doing it this way.

This makes no sense. First you say you know the guy and are going to verify he wrote the review and it wasn't edited.

Then when he does say it was true, you discredit the guy and say you don't accept his review as honest?

If you didn't think he was credible, why would you even bother contacting him?

Either way, you're just out to make hammer look bad, which he does a fine job by himself, without doing it this way.
Ok maybe I am not clear enough. I just wanted to confirm whether or not that review is correct, but my feeling could well be that person just likes Hammer enough to write it.

Ok maybe I am not clear enough. I just wanted to confirm whether or not that review is correct, but my feeling could well be that person just likes Hammer enough to write it.

I know you're a member at ASF and hardcore-underground. But you can see why that this looks suspect. Fair is fair bro. Once you got that info from Popeye you should have posted his comments here like you said you would do. But you didn't until you were asked. Even though You were honest it seemed like you were going to sit on it until someone asked. @MindlessWork

I know you're a member at ASF and hardcore-underground. But you can see why that this looks suspect. Fair is fair bro. Once you got that info from Popeye you should have posted his comments here like you said you would do. But you didn't until you were asked. Even though You were honest it seemed like you were going to sit on it until someone asked. @MindlessWork
Ok i have the comment in a pm i got back from him, and not sure if i should post it as posting PMs is rather frowned on. Perhaps I can if it is ok to do so as I want to do the right thing.

I am not currently a member of ASF but on Hardcore.

Not trying to sit on anything but been busy and this thread moved so fast and my response would been lost.

I wouldn't post the PM. I know who you are talking about and his screen name. I have my opinions of the guy, but I'll keep them to myself since he isn't here to speak on my opinions. @MindlessWork

I'm not defending anyone one in this pathetic lab thread. But you are the last fucking person to tell anyone their suspect. THIS GUY IS A RAT!!!!!! He posted ASF mods pics on the net!!!!! DIE YOU FUCKIN HYPOCRITE RAT PIECE OF SHIT :mad:

Also I went to bed after sending PM to this Popeye cat so didn't check for response till I got home from gym later the next day.

Congrats on your new thread here Hammy , looks like almost 20 pages of bitching and chao"s . :p
Who would want to place an order in this mess , looks like a war zone in here :eek:

Sure you are Hammy , keep telling yourself an order will show up but they dont because the Vets here are telling guys to look elsewhere , your a bad old source from the past .
OGH everytime you say Hammy I die laughing. That's the expression me and my buddy's use if someone goes down hurt or is Mia. "Pulled a Hammy" lol

It's funny how when he was claiming he didn't want to source here he would raped with meso member emails trying to order and now he's saying this. Man you're a bad liar

Twist it up anyway you want it. Just telling the truth as I always do. I have turned down prob 100 orders from Meso members. Take it how you want