HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

I understand dude if someone was talking about me I would come to clear the air as well. I respect that part. But anything going forward from this point (shilling) will give us a different perspective just so you are aware. Welcome to Meso
Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate that. No worries, as I'm far from a shill. I call them how I see them, good, bad or indifferent.

You have NO CLUE the security measures I take. You are sieaking out of your ass with ZERO facts to back it up dude. You do not know my operation and how it works.

News Flash:

YOU ARE A DOMESTIC INTERNET DRUG DEALER!

Now that we got that out of the way...the lonlger you're around the more likely you are to get pinched - fact. And with your big mouth, I'm sure there's LE working on cracking you right now. What I mean is, they know a loud mouth talker when they see one. Someone like you would rat on everyone you know to save your own ass.

Popeye likes the gear. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Popeye also said:

"Ive not purchased a single thing from hammer as I feel my money is better spent elsewhere for sources that I have had excellent experiences with for a long time. I can see how and why people dont put up with hammer due to numerous reasons."

It is what it is! lol

News Flash:

YOU ARE A DOMESTIC INTERNET DRUG DEALER!

Now that we got that out of the way...the lonlger you're around the more likely you are to get pinched - fact. And with your big mouth, I'm sure there's LE working on cracking you right now. What I mean is, they know a loud mouth talker when they see one. Someone like you would rat on everyone you know to save your own ass.

Your are a security risk and sound like a rat. You ever done time? You'll find out REAL FAST everyone in that mother fucker is a RAT. Plus the Feds don't give a RATS ass about who was buying steroids you fucking dumb fuck. Feds don't bust buyers they bust sellers. You are a security risk based off your lack of knowledge on how things work. You get no more of my time of effort. The techniques I use to insulate and protect my operation would blow your little pea brain.

Your are a security risk and sound like a rat. You ever done time? You'll find out REAL FAST everyone in that mother fucker is a RAT. Plus the Feds don't give a RATS ass about who was buying steroids you fucking dumb fuck. Feds don't bust buyers they bust sellers. You are a security risk based off your lack of knowledge on how things work. You get no more of my time of effort. The techniques I use to insulate and protect my operation would blow your little pea brain.

You forgot to add "/rant over" at the end, hammer lol

And thats exactly what I said, retard, LE cares more about sellers - that means YOU bozo! lol, fuck you're stupid

Popeye likes the gear. IT IS WHAT IT IS.
I will say this is true also. The tne is among the best Ive ever tried. And the cyp is very smooth. Hammer, It is known that both of these products you sent me free of charge so it is of course going to be called out as you sending me the best of what you have for me to leave a good review. That also, "is what it is."

I find myself playing both sides of the coin here, which is strange. The fact that I am calling out your faults from several different products and reviews as well as me giving you props for me enjoying the products I tried. They were in fact both up to my standards and liking. Once again, "it is what it is"

I will say this is true also. The tne is among the best Ive ever tried. And the cyp is very smooth. Hammer, It is known that both of these products you sent me free of charge so it is of course going to be called out as you sending me the best of what you have for me to leave a good review. That also, "is what it is."

I find myself playing both sides of the coin here, which is strange. The fact that I am calling out your faults from several different products and reviews as well as me giving you props for me enjoying the products I tried. They were in fact both up to my standards and liking. Once again, "it is what it is"

So that makes you a Hammer shill then doesnt it Popeye ? o_OWe dont take freebies here then give reviews...o_O :mad:

And thats exactly what I said, retard, LE cares more about sellers - that means YOU bozo! lol, fuck you're stupid

Go away JESUS CHRIST. You SUCK. Go back to fucking your cat or whatever you do with your time. I'm here to make MONEY. I don't spend my days on a steroid forum posting random ass shit on labs I've never even done business with. Pathetic.

So that makes you a Hammer shill then doesnt it Popeye ? o_OWe dont take freebies here then give reviews...o_O :mad:
If thats how you see it then I guess that just how its going to be. I would be the worst shill in the world though by saying I choose to spend my money elswhere with ugl's that I have used and trusted for a long time, both private and on the boards. Or maybe it would make me the worst shill ever when I said I understand why people choose not to use hammer anabolics due to his history of problems. C'mon man, get real. Im not here to support or bash Hammer. Simply here to explain my review as it was being called into question.

Go away JESUS CHRIST. You SUCK. Go back to fucking your cat or whatever you do with your time. I'm here to make MONEY. I don't spend my days on a steroid forum posting random ass shit on labs I've never even done business with. Pathetic.

If it was just "random shit" that I or anyone else posts, it wouldn't trigger you, snowflake.

I'm glad you mentioned this: "labs I've never even done business with."

This is yet another one of your ridiculous statements to try (and fail) and discredit our FACTUAL reports on your operations countless fuck ups and lack of integrity.

A person doesn't have to do business with you to know they shouldn't, idiot! Fuck, why can't you get this through your head? Do you first have to jump off the Burj Khalifa (tallest man made structure) to know you'll die? No, of course not! Just the same, someone doesn't have to actually purchase and pin your gear to know they risk getting bunk, infection causing shit.

If thats how you see it then I guess that just how its going to be. I would be the worst shill in the world though by saying I choose to spend my money elswhere with ugl's that I have used and trusted for a long time, both private and on the boards. Or maybe it would make me the worst shill ever when I said I understand why people choose not to use hammer anabolics due to his history of problems. C'mon man, get real. Im not here to support or bash Hammer. Simply here to explain my review as it was being called into question.

Why dont you run a Hammer cycle if you want to help out Popeye...? Get bloods and everything...you seem to trust his gear :confused: lol

If it was just "random shit" that I or anyone else posts, it wouldn't trigger you, snowflake.

I'm glad you mentioned this: "labs I've never even done business with."

This is yet another one of your ridiculous statements to try (and fail) and discredit our FACTUAL reports on your operations countless fuck ups and lack of integrity.

A person doesn't have to do business with you to know they shouldn't, idiot! Fuck, why can't you get this through your head? Do you first have to jump off the Burj Khalifa (tallest man made structure) to know you'll die? No, of course not! Just the same, someone doesn't have to actually purchase and pin your gear to know they risk getting bunk, infection causing shit.

Didn't even read one word. You're a WACK JOB with no life. Bye