HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

Since you're a fan:

"Whoever coined the term “Buyer Beware” was probably bleeding from the asshole."
- George Carlin

Hammy how sales today man? :)Seems you lost your concentration? Am I under your skin there pipes? :D lol

Guys ya know that feeling you get when some idiot says something so stupid and you feel embarrassed for him? Well I just got that feeling lol
I recall getting that same similar feeling when you proclaimed how great your business is. Successful business owners have little time to waste on trivial things that are not growing their business. You however, seem to have a vast amount of time to needlessly ramble towards a forum of thousands that you previously mentioned you don't care about.

I recall getting that same similar feeling when you proclaimed how great your business is. Successful business owners have little time to waste on trivial things that are not growing their business. You however, seem to have a vast amount of time to needlessly ramble towards a forum of thousands that you previously mentioned you don't care about.
It's because business is down and he now changes his tune towards the board he has sworn off on selling on. He needs more customers to sell...er scam to.

Where's that pic of your bicep you bitch.
Don't do requests for scamming lab douche bags. Keep begging though lol Sales sales sales Hammy must be booming right? I think not !!!! haha Hammy good news surgery looks like it's a month away. So I'll be parked right here every single day until then :D

Don't do requests for scamming lab douche bags. Keep begging though lol Sales sales sales Hammy must be booming right? I think not !!!! haha Hammy good news surgery looks like it's a month away. So I'll be parked right here every single day until then :D

You have got to be the most pathetic pos I've ever incountered online. You need professional help. Oh and you're a BITCH. I bet your arms are so fucking shrunk up you aids infested faggot. I'd give $1000 to be able to catch a fair one with you right now. You BITCH RAT. I bet my arm is twice the size of your fucking leg.

You have got to be the most pathetic pos I've ever incountered online. You need professional help. Oh and you're a BITCH. I bet your arms are so fucking shrunk up you aids infested faggot. I'd give $1000 to be able to catch a fair one with you right now. You BITCH RAT. I bet my arm is twice the size of your fucking leg.
RAT ? LOL You don't know me son so keep flapping your gums! Everyday hammy I will be here ;)

RAT ? LOL You don't know me son so keep flapping your gums! Everyday hammy I will be here ;)

Yea RAT.... if you acted like this where I come from your fucking head would be split open. That's a fact. Getting up in another man's business and hustle like you do bitch. Lucky you get to sit in the comfort of your home nice and safe. You'd not dare act like this in person you BITCH. Oh and sales were not bad not that it's any of your fucking business you nosy ass RAT.

So the family and I were at a vacation spot a while back and it blew me away how many guys have man boobs. I'm paranoid as fuck about getting that shit so it surprised me to notice how common it was.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Yea RAT.... if you acted like this where I come from your fucking head would be split open. That's a fact. Getting up in another man's business and hustle like you do bitch. Lucky you get to sit in the comfort of your home nice and safe. You'd not dare act like this in person you BITCH. Oh and sales were not bad not that it's any of your fucking business you nosy ass RAT.
Listen you little weasel you're on Meso members turf don't forget that you punk! I am gonna personally destroy this thread and make sure you never come back!