HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

Dude you're huge :D I'm shaking in my boots over here lol :rolleyes:

I would be too if I was a little RAT BITCH like you that sat around all day knocking another man's hustle how he feeds his fucking family from the protection of the internet. You are not a man you are a little cunt bitch. And I guarantee you everyone here that has any balls will agree with me. You need to get a fucking life boy.

Dude you're huge :D I'm shaking in my boots over here lol :rolleyes:

Post a pic of your bicep you PUSSY. You won't do it because you know it will completely discredit any opinion or anything you say because I know you're not even a fucking bodybuilder. You're a complete nut job. This is a steroid forum boy not a yahoo chat room. EVERYONE READ THIS ^^^ THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE WACK JOB WITH NOTHING PRODUCTIVE TO BRING TO THE TABLE. Me on the other hand I have enough fucking gear on hand for a fucking ARMY for sale.

Talking tough again, eh? There at least two instances of people willing to take you up on your offer to meet, a you bitched out. And here you are, talking tough to a guy who needs surgery, wanting to meet up. SMH

On top of that, you were just complaining that we're ones being key board warriors! lol

You are the living rendition of the phrase, 'pot calling the kettle black.' Pathetic.

I wanna see a pic of what you look like you shit talking motherfucker. Come on dude all that shit you've talked over the past 2 years about me and my lab. Let's see how big and buff you are you fucking HATER. Come on pussy do it!!!! Let's see what you look like big man!!! I'm 280lbs at around 14% right now. Body built my HAMMER-ANABOLICS you fucking BITCH. You've been called out are you gonna tuck tail or man up?!?! If you're some little scrawny guy you will completely discredit anything you say in my thread from now on. Come on and I want proof post your username and date too.

From now on if you come on my thread and talk shit you better back it up with some fucking labs no more random running mouths or you'll be called out so everyone can see how fucking WACK you really look.

Post a pic of your bicep you PUSSY. You won't do it because you know it will completely discredit any opinion or anything you say because I know you're not even a fucking bodybuilder. You're a complete nut job. This is a steroid forum boy not a yahoo chat room. EVERYONE READ THIS ^^^ THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE WACK JOB WITH NOTHING PRODUCTIVE TO BRING TO THE TABLE. Me on the other hand I have enough fucking gear on hand for a fucking ARMY for sale.

Calling him a wack job?? lol Look at your ranting below, wack job!

I have around 1,600 10ml vials of test-e 250 on hand I'll fucking take pics I don't give a FUCK! 20% off all Meso members!!!

Reckless as usual.

Sure is quiet in here tonight. I'm calling all you bitch ass haters out tonight. I'm on one. FUCK IT!!!!

Tell us, hammer, what ARE you on?? Seems to me you're on a meth or just snorted some blow, lol.

From now on if you come on my thread and talk shit you better back it up with some fucking labs no more random running mouths or you'll be called out so everyone can see how fucking WACK you really look.

You're the only one who looks WACK, homeboy.

Meso members and lurkers, take a good look a how this guy acts, and ask yourself: do you trust a guy like this, with your money, your information, and your health?

The boil story has been de-bunked. LOVE THAT FUCKING AVATAR!!!
Thanks for the compliment on the avatar. And honestly I havent tried your gear still searching for my first. You have honestly just lost all credibility, your gear could be good. I'll never know it's just not worth risking my health to find out.

Here's some real for you, fuck-face :)

Below, in the quote, is a list of just a few of hammers issues.

BUYER BEWARE!

Hammer Anabolics business history:

-Caught selling winny as anavar (fraud)

-Caught lying about his product testing (he doesn't test)

-Product caused infection (unsanitary and careless brewing conditions)

- Countless reports of under-dosed gear (bloods posted showing TT at 11!)

-Caught illicitly misrepresenting and distorting a members status in the community and experience with his product for marketing purposes for financial gain (fraud)

- Sending out fake tracking numbers in an attempt to calm customers complaints (fraud)

- History of unreliable T/A

Above are just a few of the incidents hammer has racked up over his time in business.Its only a matter of time that one of his mistakes becomes too big (expensive) for him to fix and he'll disappear with the money. Stay away from this lab, there's just too much risk!

BUYER BEWARE!

Calling him a wack job?? lol Look at your ranting below, wack job!

Reckless as usual.

Tell us, hammer, what ARE you on?? Seems to me you're on a meth or just snorted some blow, lol.

You're the only one who looks WACK, homeboy.

Meso members and lurkers, take a good look a how this guy acts, and ask yourself: do you trust a guy like this, with your money, your information, and your health?

COME ON BITCH!!!!! I'm calling you out!!! Post a pic of yourself with your user name and date RIGHT NOW!! Come on bitch I'm calling you OUT boy!!! You gonna bitch out or man up?! Who are these members gonna listen to?! A beast like me or a little fag boy like you?? Let's see it boy. If you don't post you're a BITCH with no credibility.

I wanna see a pic of what you look like you shit talking motherfucker. Come on dude all that shit you've talked over the past 2 years about me and my lab. Let's see how big and buff you are you fucking HATER. Come on pussy do it!!!! Let's see what you look like big man!!! I'm 280lbs at around 14% right now. Body built my HAMMER-ANABOLICS you fucking BITCH. You've been called out are you gonna tuck tail or man up?!?! If you're some little scrawny guy you will completely discredit anything you say in my thread from now on. Come on and I want proof post your username and date too.

I don't roll that way, sorry. Go back to the gay hook up sites if you want men to send you pics.

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar. And honestly I havent tried your gear still searching for my first. You have honestly just lost all credibility, your gear could be good. I'll never know it's just not worth risking my health to find out.

You're fine brother. Good luck on your hunt.

COME ON BITCH!!!!! I'm calling you out!!! Post a pic of yourself with your user name and date RIGHT NOW!! Come on bitch I'm calling you OUT boy!!! You gonna bitch out or man up?! Who are these members gonna listen to?! A beast like me or a little fag boy like you?? Let's see it boy. If you don't post you're a BITCH with no credibility.

You, hammer, are calling me out? lol And if I don't send you pics to wack off to, I have no credibility?? Hilarious, lol.

You're the one losing credibility, hammer, if thats even possible at this point. Can someone have negative credibility? Hmm, maybe you'll be the first buddy, lol

I don't roll that way, sorry. Go back to the gay hook up sites if you want men to send you pics.

If you're so fucking WISE then you should be HUGE man. Come on prove yourself to the community. This is a fucking steroid forum buddy not a place you can come to entertain yourself. I'm here selling GEAR boy. Gawd I bet you look like such a little BITCH

Nope, but I guess I'll take that as a compliment since that seems to be your thing lol

You're a PUSSY... ^^^^^ EVERYONE READ THIS. THIS GUY HAS BEEN RUNNING HIS COCK SUCKER FOR 2 YEARS ABOUT MY LAB AND IS SCARED TO POST A PIC OF HIMSELF. I bet you weight 190 you Fucking dork. Get off my forum this is reserved for men looking for steroids not little bitches like you.