HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

BUYER BEWARE!

Hammer Anabolics business history:

-Caught selling winny as anavar (fraud)

-Caught lying about his product testing (he doesn't test)

-Product caused infection (unsanitary and careless brewing conditions)

-Caught illicitly misrepresenting and distorting a members status in the community and experience with his product for marketing purposes for financial gain (fraud)

- Sending out fake tracking numbers in an attempt to calm customers complaints (fraud)

- History of unreliable T/A

Above are just a few of the incidents hammer has racked up over his time in business.Its only a matter of time that one of his mistakes becomes too big (expensive) for him to fix and he'll disappear with the money. Stay away from this lab, there's just too much risk!

BUYER BEWARE!

Yea RAT.... if you acted like this where I come from your fucking head would be split open. That's a fact. Getting up in another man's business and hustle like you do bitch. Lucky you get to sit in the comfort of your home nice and safe. You'd not dare act like this in person you BITCH. Oh and sales were not bad not that it's any of your fucking business you nosy ass RAT.

Talking tough again, eh? There at least two instances of people willing to take you up on your offer to meet, a you bitched out. And here you are, talking tough to a guy who needs surgery, wanting to meet up. SMH

On top of that, you were just complaining that we're ones being key board warriors! lol

You are the living rendition of the phrase, 'pot calling the kettle black.' Pathetic.

Hammer is going broke and becoming desperate for any cash he can get his hands on. He's an exit scam waiting to happen.

DO NOT ORDER!

Wasn't I suppose to exit SCAM like 1 1/2 years ago as well? lol. Wasn't that the conspiracy theory back then? Well I'm not going ANYWHERE. My customer base is HUGE. I'm just on here out of GREED :)

IMG_1072.PNG
Don't do requests for scamming lab douche bags. Keep begging though lol Sales sales sales Hammy must be booming right? I think not !!!! haha Hammy good news surgery looks like it's a month away. So I'll be parked right here every single day until then :D

Hey YOU pencil neck shit talking BITCH.... here ya go. 20.5 inches COLD you BITCH. I RUN MY OWN GEAR AND FUCKING LOVE IT. My gear is potent as FUCK Fuck all you pencil neck haters!!

You're biceps are definitely bigger than mine, and I am a gear virgin. But I would rather have noodle arms than a boil on my ass.

im·plo·sion (ĭm-plō′zhən)
n.
1. A violent collapse inward, as of a highly evacuated glass vessel.
2. Violent compression.
3. The inward collapse of a building that is being demolished in a controlled fashion by the weakening and breaking of structural members by explosives.
4. A catastrophic failure: the economy's implosion during the credit crisis.
5. Linguistics The pronunciation of a stop consonant with the breath drawn in.