HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

But anything going forward from this point (shilling) will give us a different perspective just so you are aware

No worries, as I'm far from a shill.

I will say this is true also. The tne is among the best Ive ever tried. And the cyp is very smooth. Hammer, It is known that both of these products you sent me FREE of charge
Houston we are going to have a big problem!!!!!! FYI ;):mad:

Edit- @TripleOvertime you just blew any chance of credibility with myself. Free gear and your still stupid enough to shill. FUCK OFF please.

Last edited:
Houston we are going to have a big problem!!!!!! FYI ;):mad:

Edit- @TripleOvertime you just blew any chance of credibility with myself. Free gear and your still stupid enough to shill. FUCK OFF please.

Popeye is a honest logical guy. You on the other hand are a cynical crippled physically and mentally POS. I swear to god you must HATE your life to spend so much time on here with negative comment after comment. You need a good shrink and some MEDS ASAP buddy.

Popeye is a honest logical guy. You on the other hand are a cynical crippled physically and mentally POS. I swear to god you must HATE your life to spend so much time on here with negative comment after comment. You need a good shrink and some MEDS ASAP buddy.
He shows up today(unknown to Meso)and blows smoke without a shred of proof! That shit won't even fly from a regular member here fucktard!!!!! So "it is what it is" tool :rolleyes:

Edit - Oh and the biggest joke is he got FREE gear lol

He shows up today(unknown to Meso)and blows smoke without a shred of proof! That shit won't even fly from a regular member here fucktard!!!!! So "it is what it is" tool :rolleyes:

Edit - Oh and the biggest joke is he got FREE gear lol

You should do what Robert Dinero does in the end of the movie in your avatar and pull the trigger as well. What a morbid soul you are sir. You need to find god and peace. You're mentally bad dude. I feel sorry for ya.

c3d8bef5cae0ba665e01bc3b1c5d9032.gif

I'm not sure what the need of two threads is, I used hammer once, when he first joined meso if anyone wants me to post my opinion publicly I will, otherwise you can pm.

You should do what Robert Dinero does in the end of the movie in your avatar and pull the trigger as well. What a morbid soul you are sir. You need to find god and peace. You're mentally bad dude. I feel sorry for ya.
As a little bitch coward does and he deflects . Well done lol

@TripleOvertime I don't recall your name being called out. I knew who you were once @HAMMER STILL STANDING posted your review. And @MindlessWork work said he would reach out to you to make sure that it was actually you that made that review. I said your name wouldn't be brought up by me and a pm exchange you had with @MindlessWork shouldn't be posted since I didn't think you were a member here to voice your opinion or defend yourself.

Being here for free only shows the member has morals, values and character. You on the other hand Hammer, you are a cock sucker and get money for that too.

IMG_1062.JPG
Being here for free only shows the member has morals, values and character. You on the other hand Hammer, you are a cock sucker and get money for that too.

You should try listening to a REAL comedian. A Fucking Genius. Not that fat red neck idiot Larry the cable guy. Gawd you have horrible taste.