HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

Yes I pmed the dude who wrote that review to confirm it was his and what he wrote as I felt Hammer edits reviews. So it does not mean that I actually accept that review as honest. I am not in this for anything nor that I would ever accept Hammer as being worthy so you are entitled to to your opinion.

Thanks and I certainly do look forward to getting my first cycle under way :)
Sent you a PM on the other forum.

These guys won't care lol. They think I'm the devil lol lol.
Your previous track record has been shakey, theres no doubting that. I can only speak of the products that I sampled and thats it. Its obvious that you are trying to make this all work and proving that both you and your products can be trusted, that I can respect.

You have many happy customers, but the ones that arent so happy are always the ones that speak the loudest. Its just how it is on the boards.

Your previous track record has been shakey, theres no doubting that. I can only speak of the products that I sampled and thats it. Its obvious that you are trying to make this all work and proving that both you and your products can be trusted, that I can respect.

You have many happy customers, but the ones that arent so happy are always the ones that speak the loudest. Its just how it is on the boards.

In red:

How many mistakes, over and over, does it take to start losing respect and never purchase from a source like hammer ever again, because the risk is too high?

As to your last comment:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me you are trying to marginalize those people, which there are also many, that are not happy with hammer, by saying, "they speak the loudest." Just trying to make sure I understand where you're coming from.

In red:

How many mistakes, over and over, does it take to start losing respect and never purchase from a source like hammer ever again, because the risk is too high?

As to your last comment:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me you are trying to marginalize those people, which there are also many, that are not happy with hammer, by saying, "they speak the loudest." Just trying to make sure I understand where you're coming from.
I hear you loud and clear man. Ive not purchased a single thing from hammer as I feel my money is better spent elsewhere for sources that I have had excellent experiences with for a long time. I can see how and why people dont put up with hammer due to numerous reasons.

I wasnt trying to marganalize anything or anyone. I just know that for every ten happy customers there may be 2 or 3 that will voice their good experiences. but on the other end of this, every single pissed off person will announce their displeasure every single time, which I think is a great thing. bad experiences with bad products or service should be called out every time, its how these forums work and how people make good decisions on where to spend their hard earned money.

I only joined this forum because I recieved a PM elsewhere and was told that my name and character was being called on.

As you can see I am not exactly sticking up for hammer as I too laid it out there that his history is not exactly fantastic, although I can say that my experience with him and the products I recieved were good.

I would say you're bang on with that call. Don't know if this new guy really wants to jump head first into the shit storm though lol
You are 100% correct Cdn. I generally avoid this kind of bullshit on all forums. Its not what I enjoy about these great forums. ALthough I do think these kind of threads do have importance and worth. Just not my kind of thing to get involved, although it seems I find myself active in this one now.

Im only here because my name was brought into it. I figured I would put myself out there is there was any question to my experience, as it seems a certain person in here is having a hard time believing me. Ive been around these forums for years, have made many good "friends", all of which I would like to think know me as a honest and trustworthy person.

Im new here, Im sure many of you dont know me so Im totally okay with people questioning my integrity, I get it.

Same ole guys same ole hater lines. Give it up guys. I'll never leave Meso unless I DIE or get POPPED.

Like I keep trying to tell you, hammer - get some new material! Calling us "haters" because we remind people how unreliability shitty your lab is and that there are MUCH better options out there, isn't a compelling counter argument, dumbass.

And don't jizz in your pants either, moron, he didn't exactly have the best things to say about you:

"Ive not purchased a single thing from hammer as I feel my money is better spent elsewhere for sources that I have had excellent experiences with for a long time. I can see how and why people dont put up with hammer due to numerous reasons."

You are 100% correct Cdn. I generally avoid this kind of bullshit on all forums. Its not what I enjoy about these great forums. ALthough I do think these kind of threads do have importance and worth. Just not my kind of thing to get involved, although it seems I find myself active in this one now.

Im only here because my name was brought into it. I figured I would put myself out there is there was any question to my experience, as it seems a certain person in here is having a hard time believing me. Ive been around these forums for years, have made many good "friends", all of which I would like to think know me as a honest and trustworthy person.

Im new here, Im sure many of you dont know me so Im totally okay with people questioning my integrity, I get it.
I understand dude if someone was talking about me I would come to clear the air as well. I respect that part. But anything going forward from this point (shilling) will give us a different perspective just so you are aware. Welcome to Meso

Same ole guys same ole hater lines. Give it up guys. I'll never leave Meso unless I DIE or get POPPED.

And speaking of getting popped,which is surely in your future, what do you do with all your customer info? I mean, do you really want to ruin these 16 year olds lives because you don't give a fuck about your security or safety?

I hear you loud and clear man. Ive not purchased a single thing from hammer as I feel my money is better spent elsewhere for sources that I have had excellent experiences with for a long time. I can see how and why people dont put up with hammer due to numerous reasons.

I wasnt trying to marganalize anything or anyone. I just know that for every ten happy customers there may be 2 or 3 that will voice their good experiences. but on the other end of this, every single pissed off person will announce their displeasure every single time, which I think is a great thing. bad experiences with bad products or service should be called out every time, its how these forums work and how people make good decisions on where to spend their hard earned money.

I only joined this forum because I recieved a PM elsewhere and was told that my name and character was being called on.

As you can see I am not exactly sticking up for hammer as I too laid it out there that his history is not exactly fantastic, although I can say that my experience with him and the products I recieved were good.

Ive seen enough , yet more proof that Hammer is still up to his old shenanigans and doesnt know how to run one of these businesses . Loser ! :mad::mad:

And speaking of getting popped,which is surely in your future, what do you do with all your customer info? I mean, do you really want to ruin these 16 year olds lives because you don't give a fuck about your security or safety?

You have NO CLUE the security measures I take. You are speaking out of your ass with ZERO facts to back it up dude. You do not know my operation and how it works.