HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

I got a REVERSE scammer on ASF that took me for some gear. I said he "should" have his info posted. I'm not posting anyone's info. Did you ever hear back from Popeye?
Yes I have heard from popeye and he confirmed to me he's posted that review in his own words.

If there's a reverse scammer then with solid proof that community will deal with that.

Definitely not defending Hammer but were you just gonna sit on that info MW and not let it be known to other Meso members? I'm new but I am sure this isn't how Meso works.

But negative reviews get deleted on a board like ASF are you aware? Have you deleted any negative reviews from your subforum or direct a mod/admin to do so? Please be honest.

Yes I deleted (2) members posts after I had banned them from my sub forum for habitual bashing. It was non stop novels every 5 minutes. Yes I deleted some of their posts. And contacted a mod to upgrade my account to where I can have more control of my sub forum. Both guys I deleted are cool with me now and are happy campers. Only reason I did it cause it was over the top non stop every 5 minutes. But like I said they post freely on their now and both are happy campers. We got everything squared away.

Fuck every time I come to the UG section there is at least one thread on the first page of this bag of assholes guy. I don't want to post to feed the troll but I hope no one is buying this shit.

Yes I deleted (2) members posts after I had banned them from my sub forum for habitual bashing. It was non stop novels every 5 minutes. Yes I deleted some of their posts. And contacted a mod to upgrade my account to where I can have more control of my sub forum. Both guys I deleted are cool with me now and are happy campers. Only reason I did it cause it was over the top non stop every 5 minutes. But like I said they post freely on their now and both are happy campers. We got everything squared away.
OK so you do delete posts you don't like or disagree with the poster...

Definitely not defending Hammer but were you just gonna sit on that info MW and not let it be known to other Meso members? I'm new but I am sure this isn't how Meso works.
I didn't sit on anything, was made aware of this on another board. I am trying to get specifics.

I'd of liked to see a little higher # but so many variables with bloods guys. But it shows we aren't over here dealing cooking oil.

So then that report Hammer posted would be rather low..par for the course for Hammer :rolleyes:
It would be low for me, but I've found I may be a rarer 10x person. I just got bw at 500mg/week pulled 48 hrs after pin, and got a shade over 5000. My labs would be nice advertisement for a lab with good dosed gear lol.

Just for anyone reading, I've never used hammer's gear. Just sharing results I've gotten recently for sake of discussion, and to keep him from bragging too much.[emoji6]

It would be low for me, but I've found I may be a rarer 10x person. I just got bw at 500mg/week pulled 48 hrs after pin, and got a shade over 5000. My labs would be nice advertisement for a lab with good dosed gear lol.

Just for anyone reading, I've never used hammer's gear. Just sharing results I've gotten recently for sake of discussion, and to keep him from bragging too much.[emoji6]

Fair enough bro

Not defending Hammer either but I saw blood work that on ASF that kept up where the user scored an 11 total test. I believe I posted it here as soon as I saw it. Hammer has taking his beatings for sure from here and ASF. But we know he has some protection over at ASF. Maybe not as much as some of the other sponsors but he pays to be there and bottom line is Sponsors before members.

I didn't sit on anything, was made aware of this on another board. I am trying to get specifics.
I would beg to differ. You got verification that what hammer said was true but didn't make your findings public until he asked while you continue to bash his ass! Kinda crazy when you haven't had the first pin in your ass yet. Once again I'm not defending Hammer or any other source for that matter but I will be honest,,, I can't wait for you to get your Christmas bonus so you can pin and speak with some experience. Love you Mindless. :)

Shit, that popeye dude is on another board I am on and I will ask him about Hammer and if he posted that review.

Please do that ASAP and reply back with what he said please. And don't lie about it man. Be honest about what he says.

OK I will paste his response in unedited of course. Sent him a PM.
This is what I saw. You obviously talked to the guy, he said good things I'm guessing? and you hoped it wasn't brought up again and continued to bash away.

Looks to me like your credibility just went to shit.

Not that I've ever been able to wrap my head around why you're so active in the underground considering you've never used or made a purchase, and state you're afraid of needles. [emoji57]

This is what I saw. You obviously talked to the guy, he said good things I'm guessing? and you hoped it wasn't brought up again and continued to bash away.

Looks to me like your credibility just went to shit.

Not that I've ever been able to wrap my head around why you're so active in the underground considering you've never used or made a purchase, and state you're afraid of needles. [emoji57]
Hmmmmmmm

Sponsors