HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

If you're so fucking WISE then you should be HUGE man. Come on prove yourself to the community. This is a fucking steroid forum buddy not a place you can come to entertain yourself. I'm here selling GEAR boy. Gawd I bet you look like such a little BITCH

Thats the thing - I don't have to prove myself to this community! There's guys here that know I have knowledge on training and AAS. And I've even worked out with a few. They know I'm not the skinny twinks you fantasize about.

No you on the other hand have everything to prove and you just showed how reckless and unpredictable you are. Great job exposing yourself for everyone to see.

Thats the thing - I don't have to prove myself to this community! There's guys here that know I have knowledge on training and AAS. And I've even worked out with a few. They know I'm not the skinny twinks you fantasize about.

No you on the other hand have everything to prove and you just showed how reckless and unpredictable you are. Great job exposing yourself for everyone to see.

Blah blah blah. You're a skinny little BITCH. You won't post the pic because you know you'd be the laughing stalk of Meso. All that shit talking from a 190 pound skinny bitch.

Blah blah blah. You're a skinny little BITCH. You won't post the pic because you know you'd be the laughing stalk of Meso. All that shit talking from a 190 pound skinny bitch.

You're wasting your drug infused rants. I don't succumb to petty cries for proof of my stature. I care about my privacy, unlike you who flaunts their stupidity. BTW, I hope you had presence of mind to wipe that pic you posted...

Meso members and lurkers:

DO NOT BUY!

This source is reckless! There's too much risk!

In addition to the list posted many times in this thread, hammer, in what seems to be a drug fueled rage, carelessly posted a personal image of his that was not wiped of data.

He is reckless and unpredictable, just like his products! DO NOT BUY!

There are much better more reliable sources out there!

DO NOT BUY!

IMG_1073.JPG
Calling him a wack job?? lol Look at your ranting below, wack job!

Reckless as usual.

Tell us, hammer, what ARE you on?? Seems to me you're on a meth or just snorted some blow, lol.

You're the only one who looks WACK, homeboy.

Meso members and lurkers, take a good look a how this guy acts, and ask yourself: do you trust a guy like this, with your money, your information, and your health?

I'm actually very professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of bodybuilding To training to diet to cycling steroids. I run all my own gear and have been in business since 2014 with over 5,000 successful orders under my belt. This guy is a little 190lb HATER that has never even used my gear at all. He just is such a loser he has to come and try and damage another man's business and how he feeds his family. A true POS.

Meso members and lurkers:

DO NOT BUY!

This source is reckless! There's too much risk!

In addition to the list posted many times in this thread, hammer, in what seems to be a drug fueled rage, carelessly posted a personal image of his that was not wiped of data.

He is reckless and unpredictable, just like his products! DO NOT BUY!

There are much better more reliable sources out there!

DO NOT BUY!

Buddy that pic has been SCRUBBED CLEAN. I'm operating behind a good VPN and TOR. All pics I post a scrub clean. This ain't my first rodeo you 190 pound hater.

View attachment 51797

I'm actually very professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of bodybuilding To training to diet to cycling steroids. I run all my own gear and have been in business since 2014 with over 5,000 successful orders under my belt. This guy is a little 190lb HATER that has never even used my gear at all. He just is such a loser he has to come and try and damage another man's business and how he feeds his family. A true POS.

What a joke! LOL!

Clearly the last couple of pages define your level of "professionalism" lol

I'm calling all you bitch ass pencil neck haters out. And not one has man'ed up. Cause your embarrassed of the way you look. Now get off my thread BOY.

Nope. I like the way I look. And the only thing I'm afraid of is you liking the way I look, asking for more pics, trying to get my number, etc.

So its true you like trannies, yes? lol

Advanced is that you? This sounds similar to his postings as he circled the drain.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk