HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

So, it seems @HAMMER STILL STANDING is in violation of a couple forum rules and needs to get his ass out of here. See below for your ticket out.

(1) Solicitations by spammers will be prohibited. (People who register and post the same spam message on multiple threads will be banned.) This includes solicitations via PM.
HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

HAMMER-ANABOLICS

@HAMMER STILL STANDING is reaching out via PM to members for provide free gear and soliciting.

(8) Creating multiple user accounts for the primary purpose of covertly promoting the sale of AAS is prohibited.

@Hammer-Anabolics
@HAMMER STILL STANDING

I have added my own rule that you have violated. Selling shit gear to members here and on other boards.

@Millard Baker do what you would like.

mands
@HAMMER STILL STANDING
I'm the one that "tattle tailed".
What kind of code you live by? Offering your shitty gear to people at 3 am.
Fuck you and your gear. You and your kind don't need to be here. Your message has been reported.

Not looking for any fame just stating this for everyone to see.

Oldschool
Thank you for reporting PM spam. Few people do. There's nothing wrong with reporting spammers. So it is greatly appreciated when members take the time to do so.

HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now closed at Meso. So long, numbnuts.

So long, Hammer...good riddance to you and hope you get booted from the other boards you hang out on!

More of these labs could well be given Das Boot if more people report any PM spam they get from these shysters. Meso will be a better place as a result.

Props to @Oldschool and @mands for helping make Meso better.

Wow....this is why i love being on meso.
If all these guys opened up multiple threads with a bunch of diff user names can u imagine the cluster fuck trying to vet a source or even knowing which was the real one?
I personally like checking out gear from different sources as i have since i have been here....24k atlas tsl prime even actually got my stuff from xeno. To me this guy hammer is no different as a lab except for his big mouth....maybe the gear was good maybe shit...i dont know...BUT
there are rules here on meso and props to u guys for calling him out.

Wow....this is why i love being on meso.
If all these guys opened up multiple threads with a bunch of diff user names can u imagine the cluster fuck trying to vet a source or even knowing which was the real one?
I personally like checking out gear from different sources as i have since i have been here....24k atlas tsl prime even actually got my stuff from xeno. To me this guy hammer is no different as a lab except for his big mouth....maybe the gear was good maybe shit...i dont know...BUT
there are rules here on meso and props to u guys for calling him out.

If Hammer would have came here humbly and apologetic we might have gave him another chance , but he had to go and try and rule the place , call us all names and play the big man . In the end the people and Millard had the last word...:cool:

If Hammer would have came here humbly and apologetic we might have gave him another chance , but he had to go and try and rule the place , call us all names and play the big man . In the end the people and Millard had the last word...:cool:
I figured he was mentally unstable to begin with, and not knowing about what he was brewing. Gear and mental illness do not mix

Am I mistaken or is he not still standing? I see the words "active member" next to his name.

I know you're reading this Hammy and you made quite a fitting end on Meso fucktard :) It was a hoot while it lasted bro lol

images-6.jpg