HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

:rolleyes: You need to drop your gear and your FORK and get yo ass over to my foodie thread Hammy . Way too much fat on that arm ! Put you on a OGH diet ....FATBOY !! ;) lol

You're a PUSSY... ^^^^^ EVERYONE READ THIS. THIS GUY HAS BEEN RUNNING HIS COCK SUCKER FOR 2 YEARS ABOUT MY LAB AND IS SCARED TO POST A PIC OF HIMSELF. I bet you weight 190 you Fucking dork. Get off my forum this is reserved for men looking for steroids not little bitches like you.
I weigh 190...:(:(

I weigh 181...no good:(

giphy.gif

So, it seems @HAMMER STILL STANDING is in violation of a couple forum rules and needs to get his ass out of here. See below for your ticket out.

(1) Solicitations by spammers will be prohibited. (People who register and post the same spam message on multiple threads will be banned.) This includes solicitations via PM.

HAMMER-ANABOLICS

@HAMMER STILL STANDING is reaching out via PM to members for provide free gear and soliciting.

(8) Creating multiple user accounts for the primary purpose of covertly promoting the sale of AAS is prohibited.

@Hammer-Anabolics
@HAMMER STILL STANDING

I have added my own rule that you have violated. Selling shit gear to members here and on other boards.

@Millard Baker do what you would like.

mands

So, it seems @HAMMER STILL STANDING is in violation of a couple forum rules and needs to get his ass out of here. See below for your ticket out.

(1) Solicitations by spammers will be prohibited. (People who register and post the same spam message on multiple threads will be banned.) This includes solicitations via PM.

HAMMER-ANABOLICS

@HAMMER STILL STANDING is reaching out via PM to members for provide free gear and soliciting.

(8) Creating multiple user accounts for the primary purpose of covertly promoting the sale of AAS is prohibited.

@Hammer-Anabolics
@HAMMER STILL STANDING

I have added my own rule that you have violated. Selling shit gear to members here and on other boards.

mands

I totally agree , hes a troll/bad source/troll . He trolls threads and pushes his gear in other sources threads . Then trys to act like a member . Hes no member or source....
Go away Hammer !! :mad:

HAMMER-ANABOLICS

@Hammer-Anabolics
@HAMMER STILL STANDING

mands
Damn. Mands coming out swinging! Game set match.

HAMMER-ANABOLICS

@Hammer-Anabolics
@HAMMER STILL STANDING

mands

Gawd what a RAT. You guys definitely don't live by any honor or code here. Bunch of cheese eating RATS.

Ban me Meso... you think I give 1 fuck. My customer base is HUGE I'm here out of pure GREED anyways. I don't HAVE to have the orders I'm getting from here. This is suppose to be a wide open board not a bunch of cry baby RATS.

Ban me Meso... you think I give 1 fuck. My customer base is HUGE I'm here out of pure GREED anyways. I don't HAVE to have the orders I'm getting from here. This is suppose to be a wide open board not a bunch of cry baby RATS.
Make it easy on yourself and walk away. No need to make a scene Jerry Maguire.

Such a classy guy you are HAMMER. Greed is not a good trait.

mands

@HAMMER STILL STANDING
I'm the one that "tattle tailed".
What kind of code you live by? Offering your shitty gear to people at 3 am.
Fuck you and your gear. You and your kind don't need to be here. Your message has been reported.

Not looking for any fame just stating this for everyone to see.

Oldschool