HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

Here's some test results from people running Hammer:

Was running:
750mg test cyp
400mg deca
12.5mg Aromasin ED

jwjFq37.jpg

Read more: Test C 750 p/w | Anabolicresults

Blood drawn 36 hours after last pin, pin schedule was Sat/Mon/Wed 250cc every pin.
Important numbers: total test = 207

6tzRjm7.jpg

My brother ran 750 wk for 4 weeks fresh on hammer gear. Can you see my brothers I posted? His was 350 lol fucking bogus. I told him I wanted refunded and he insisted to send me another replacement order.... I told him to keep the 20 bottles of test ( which was how many were bunk and probably the other 40 I ordered in the past I gave to my buddy's ) then he told me I was probably scamming him anyway.... 07-12-2016

Read more: 750 Test p/w | Anabolicresults

Z33NQee.jpg

IMG_0969.JPG Test-C 250mg per week :) yes there has been a "few" bad bloods due to raw issues. Last bad blood I had was from raw I got in December of 2015. Everyone's gear was replaced and lots have re-pulled bloods with great results. Any problem I've had I've fixed. We have integrity here at HAMMER. I could dig around and post (30) good bloods compared to your (3). Maybe I'll spend a few hours and do that. There is a ton of great bloods out there on my gear. Period. Recent too.

There is probably over 60,000 vials of HAMMER test out there that's been pinned and is currently being pinned. (3-4) bad bloods is a EXCELLENT ratio. And i fixed the problem. I replaced the gear. You guys digging around on this ancient history are looking pathetic. I have not had a questionable blood test come back in close to 1 year. Remember I'm a UGL not a pharmaceutical company. EVERY SINGLE UGL that's been in business for a long enough period of time will absolutely face some issues. Lots tuck tail and go SCAMMER and disappear. Not HAMMER we have integrity and care about our customers. We don't change our name we fixed the problem and kept moving forward. IDC what you guys think HAMMER is a large UGL I'm not here out of desperation I'm here because I want MORE business. I want MORE money. Least I'm honest.

Your gear is straight up garbage give it up. No one will ever run your shit with all the shit reviews lol

You can post all the fake bloods you want. The truth is coming out no matter what. Your done

I'm new to Meso and am looking for a legit source. Any help would be awesome guys. I am into injecting hot trash oils and wondering why I have bad physical issues such as boils and hard spots that won't dissapate.

Can anyone help?

I'm new to Meso and am looking for a legit source. Any help would be awesome guys. I am into injecting hot trash oils and wondering why I have bad physical issues such as boils and hard spots that won't dissapate.

Can anyone help?

I see what you just did there :D

For the record, I have not run Hammer's gear, nor have I spoken to anyone that has. With that being said...

IMG_7168.JPG
I just like the meme

You mean us HECKLERS ? :p Not exactly customers dumb ass .
Your the one bumping your own thread ...:rolleyes: lol lol lol lol lol

I think there should be a un-spoken hater rule.. no hating until at least after 10am. You guys are seriously some ÜBER LOSERS. I never seen anything like it lol. You realize I'm getting a steady flow of orders right? All these dumb ass posts are helping my sales. All you are is "hecklers" you are correct. You bring ZERO facts to the table. Just verbal diarrhea and my buyers or anyone with a brain knows it.

I think there should be a un-spoken hater rule.. no hating until at least after 10am. You guys are seriously some ÜBER LOSERS. I never seen anything like it lol. You realize I'm getting a steady flow of orders right? All these dumb ass posts are helping my sales. All you are is "hecklers" you are correct. You bring ZERO facts to the table. Just verbal diarrhea and my buyers or anyone with a brain knows it.

We do things early around here Ham...so get some coffee in you and get ready for another Meso day . Theres always a "source heckler" around...:D:D:D

IMG_0719.PNG
This is the "Chrystal clean gear" picture hammer posted. Anyone see the big black piece of shit on the bottom of the first bottle?

That picture is on page 3 of this thread. Hammer is his own worst enemy. He can't even find clean gear to post a picture of?o_O

So not only did he brew dirty, underdosed gear here before, he still brews dirty, underdosed gear. WTF