• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Hammer Strength Pullover On Ebay

Skullfucked

[ame]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3671259932&ssPageName=ADME:B:DS:US:28[/ame]

Nobody has bid on this and its $700. Shipping is reasonable too.
Id have bought it but my gym doesnt want it! WTF??
This is a great machine.

Hey Skullfucked, take a real close look at the sticker on the machine. It's for abs. A totally different movement. Hammer Strength PULLOVERS rock!! I used one when I was going to school in Toronto. Very smooth! I have a Nautilus pullover in my home gym. As far as you being generous enough to buy it and put it in a commercial gym, no strings attached, and they refuse?? That is messed up.

Big Canadian said:
Hey Skullfucked, take a real close look at the sticker on the machine. It's for abs. A totally different movement. Hammer Strength PULLOVERS rock!! I used one when I was going to school in Toronto. Very smooth! I have a Nautilus pullover in my home gym. As far as you being generous enough to buy it and put it in a commercial gym, no strings attached, and they refuse?? That is messed up.
Its labeled wrong. Look closer. That Machine is not for abs. That place buys up used equipment. Orignally it WAS listed as an ab machine but had just gotten it in before it went on auction.
I have pics of it in use-and it is indeed a pullover. Yeah, I hear you about it being messed up. They are set in a way of thinking and actually had an old (maybe the 1st version?) of the Hammer Pullover and it was total SHIT. Both arms moved independently. Useless.

I have a naultilus pullover machine the exact same kind you see arnold and mike mentzer using back in the day if anyone is interested make me an offer. Its in perfect shape.