Happy new year (remember to check on your bros)

Reposting here as wrong forum previously

Happy new year all, pretty new here but the most positive thing I’ve seen is the harm reduction, that’s what we’re all here for right, i think the mental is just as important, if not more so than the physical, I know this time of year can be fun for some of us but I know this forum is full of men (and we don’t talk do we ) and I know how fucking lonely it can feel not having anyone to be with this time of year, the gym, bodybuilding, the steroids can feel so isolating and it really is exasperated this time of year, I know a lot of you reading this will be spending tonight alone, feeling like you’re missing out, maybe really fucking lonely, but reach out if you’re struggling, there’s so much help and support out there, you do matter, man up and talk to someone about it !

Steroids make these issues worse, the mental health, the feelings of loneliness, and also make it less likely for us to talk about our feelings ! I’ve been there but for things to get better you have to take the first step and start talking ! Remember that and reach out to your bros today, talk about how you’re really doing