Has anybody got PIP or had issues with QSC’s oils?

Jabroni

Title speaks for itself! Just read about 15 pages of a couple threads and got bored looking for the answer so hoping somebody or anybody can chime in how these guys injectables have been.

Thanks!

No personal experience, but I’ve read that a few people filter it and it becomes loads better. Into a 10ml syringe, filter on and then push back into the vial.

Certain compounds are just pippy by nature though

Title speaks for itself! Just read about 15 pages of a couple threads and got bored looking for the answer so hoping somebody or anybody can chime in how these guys injectables have been.

Thanks!
You should try using the search bar function. This is usually not yhe type of forum where people just give you the answer..

Yeah some things can be of course, but I’ve also experienced it the other way where there was literally zero pip. The prices are pretty great though I can’t deny that. I’m gonna put in an order and check things out for myself of course. But any heads up or input is gladly welcomed

You should try using the search bar function. This is usually not yhe type of forum where people just give you the answer..
I have read a lot but there’s literally hundreds of pages. Figured this would be easier and less time consuming. Maybe somebody else is similarly curious:..

Do you always need to press your arm against a bench to make your biceps appear?
No but it sure helps a little!! I really am not trying to be a dick.. I am trying g to encourage you to educate yourself on the source and form an intelligent conclusion based on the information you gather vs. Taking someone else's word for it..
You did not even mention what compunds you were interested in. I can do 3ml of a stack one injection just dine and then next have a little pip for a day or so. It really individual. You started thread to ask about a source because you have not earned sufficient privilege to post in the underground section yet. Take the time to post interact and read the thread and in due time you can ask these questions where they belong.. Mesorx is not a source board it is a harm reduction board. Contribute a little vs just trying to take away. I mean just a little crumb because I'm a ni e guy if you would read through the thread a little you would know you might hold of a couple days on ordering..*their may be a sale coming..