Has anyone reconstituted hGH, hCG, or peptides with 0.9% sodium chloride?

So I have two 30mL vials of bacteriostatic water that expired in Dec 2021. Went to a Shopper’s Drug Mart in Canada to try and buy more, but the pharmacist only had 10mL vials of 0.9% sodium chloride solution. Is the bacteriostatic water still ok to use? I heard the shelf life is really long. Has anyone used sodium chloride for reconstitution and how long will it prevent bacteria growth if at all in the fridge? Maybe I should just call around and see if another pharmacy or midwifery store has some bacteriostatic water seeing as its reasonably cheap. ~5-10$ CDN

Ive used bac water, sterile water, and sodium chloride. All were fine. But after i recon a vial it never takes me more than 3 days to go through it, so its not sitting around for very long.

Ive also used expired bac water. Was never an issue.

You can also use lactated ringers solution, which a doctor friend of mine seemed to believe was the best (forget why). Ive never used it though.

Ive used bac water, sterile water, and sodium chloride. All were fine. But after i recon a vial it never takes me more than 3 days to go through it, so its not sitting around for very long.

Ive also used expired bac water. Was never an issue.

You can also use lactated ringers solution, which a doctor friend of mine seemed to believe was the best (forget why). Ive never used it though.
This is for my prescription 10 000iu hCG so it won’t be used up in a few days. I think I’ll use the expired bacteriostatic water for now. Thanks!

This is for my prescription 10 000iu hCG so it won’t be used up in a few days. I think I’ll use the expired bacteriostatic water for now. Thanks!
As long as you keep your drawing technique sterile (wipe the bottle with alcohol before drawing) there should be no issue using 0.9 NACL water, I use it for my HCG 5000 IU which is used over ~20 days.

Bac water shouldnt really expire. Its has ba in it for a reason, inhibits the growth of bacteria. When you filter it takes out anything that wouldve been there that the ba wouldnt take care of

Bac water shouldnt really expire. Its has ba in it for a reason, inhibits the growth of bacteria. When you filter it takes out anything that wouldve been there that the ba wouldnt take care of
They say bac water once opened last 28 days as the BA degrades. I am using a 30ml bottle right now been on it a couple months now no issues

I would still use the bacteriostatic water. If you think about it, like the poster above me said, the part of the bacteriostatic water that could potentially "expire" is the BA, and once that has degraded you would be left with basically sterile water or sodium chloride anyways, so you would be buying whatever you had at home anyways. Assuming the vials you have at home are unused.