Growth Guys - Canadian Domestic HGH

Customer service is second to none. It seems like they are on their computer all the time and respond to you within minutes.

Never seen delivery service faster than this before. I received my order within two days of placing it. I live in a different province and still got it that fast.

Opened a bottle of GH yesterday. It was vacuum sealed which is a great sign. I heard from “Chase Irons” on youtube that if GH is real it takes about a minute to dissolve. My bottle some good time to fully dissolve as well.

Once I finish this kit, I’ll order more.

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpeg
    IMG_1120.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
For our newest Batch of HGH (Batch GGC17) we decided to pull 2 vials from 5 different kits and send 1 of each to both Janoshik and Chromate to crosscheck results. Please see below.

Batch GGC17 per Janoshik:
Average 11.09 per vial, ~110iu kit
Average 96.59% purity
Zero Dimer
Top Colour: Black
Janoshik Analytical
1718280318591.png

Batch GGC17 per Chromate Anaytical:
Average 11.18iu per vial, ~110iu kit
Average 99.69% purity
Average 0.312% dimer (or other oligomers and related proteins)

Chromate | Analytical Services

1718280348183.png

New batch of something a little different for you. Introducing our new "Juggernaut" HGH kits. 10 vials containing ~40iu of HGH in each vial, for a total of 400iu per kit. These are for those of you who need the extra fridge space or don't like reconstituting as often. I'll note as well that these will be, by far, the best price per iu of any HGH product in Canada, with purity that matches or exceeds our competition.

Batch GGC18 per Janoshik:
Average 40.67iu per vial, ~400iu kit
Average 96.75% purity
Average 0.036% dimer
Top Colour: Purple
Janoshik Analytical
1718381317247.png

Order only at growthguys@protonmail.com

New batch of something a little different for you. Introducing our new "Juggernaut" HGH kits. 10 vials containing ~40iu of HGH in each vial, for a total of 400iu per kit. These are for those of you who need the extra fridge space or don't like reconstituting as often. I'll note as well that these will be, by far, the best price per iu of any HGH product in Canada, with purity that matches or exceeds our competition.

Average 96.75% purity
Average 0.036% dimer
Janoshik Analytical
View attachment 286450

It’s from qsc obviously? Same top color and almost identical testing resuslta

Average 96.75% purity
Average 0.036% dimer
Janoshik Analytical
View attachment 286450

Sent an email, i want this!!!

Sent an email, i want this!!!
Should have had a pretty quick response, my friend.
No shame in that. Just that i though opti has its own factory
Lots of rumors and mythos as to how many brands operate but at the end of the day there are only so many raw producers of peptides and HGH, and then from there you move on to the bottlers/lyophilization set ups. I'm of the impression that the only vendors with absolute exclusivity over their lyophilization set up and raw production are FDA pharmaceutical brands. For anyone else you're just needlessly foregoing sales for no benefit, IMO.

Any drawbacks to the 40iu vial? Does this increase its fragility at all with having such a high volume per vial?

Definitely leaning towards this option over the usual.

Any drawbacks to the 40iu vial? Does this increase its fragility at all with having such a high volume per vial?

Definitely leaning towards this option over the usual.
I got my order of the mega kit 400iu.
3rd day of 6iu a day, the first thing i always notice from GH is how sleepy it makes me.
Which is very noticeable already.

But an interested regarding the degradation of it due to high iu amount, i keep the nonreconstituted vails in the freezer

I got my order of the mega kit 400iu.
3rd day of 6iu a day, the first thing i always notice from GH is how sleepy it makes me.
Which is very noticeable already.

But an interested regarding the degradation of it due to high iu amount, i keep the nonreconstituted vails in the freezer
You went from 0 to 6 ?

Solid results so far? This is exactly why I’m getting gh going again.

I f’d mine up yesterday, all signs lead to a subscapularis tear. Not debilitating by any means, I still have decent mobility and no pain sleeping on my side or anything, just a bunch of discomfort reaching overhead.
I just started, but hoping it will push recovery and healing.
Also waiting for a delivery with BPC, TB, IGF-DES, GH-cu and Var.

Going full blown recovery protocol.
I have full tear in my infraspinatus and supraspinatus and edema in my labarum (RIP).

If you feel it might be something bad, don't wait, just go get MRI, i assume you in Canada(due to this thread) so its free, just get it done and be sure.
Funny enough i have an MRI done, they said all is fine, i couldn't sleep, raise my arm, scratch my back, literally nothing, went to the ortho again, he did a contrast MRI(MR Arthrogram), my whole rotator cuff lighted up like a freaking x-mas tree.

I just started, but hoping it will push recovery and healing.
Also waiting for a delivery with BPC, TB, IGF-DES, GH-cu and Var.

Going full blown recovery protocol.
I have full tear in my infraspinatus and supraspinatus and edema in my labarum (RIP).

If you feel it might be something bad, don't wait, just go get MRI, i assume you in Canada(due to this thread) so its free, just get it done and be sure.
Funny enough i have an MRI done, they said all is fine, i couldn't sleep, raise my arm, scratch my back, literally nothing, went to the ortho again, he did a contrast MRI(MR Arthrogram), my whole rotator cuff lighted up like a freaking x-mas tree.
How much bac water you're using per vial if you don't mind me asking?

Back