HCG at the end of cycle (bloods attached), advice please

fndwggn

I had my cycle and PCT all planned out, but as you continue to read/learn, you start to question everything!

I'm running 16 wk. test e, 500/week. Aromasin, 12.5 ED. I'll attach my mid-cycle bloods. I read a million things and decided to run HCG at the end--probably will do throughout next cycle.

Thinking I might start HCG during the last 4 weeks of my cycle (now). Should I stop the HCG with my last test pin? Or run it longer, closer to PCT? What dosage for either of those?

I've heard waiting anywhere from 14-35 days after last pin to start PCT as well, which is an enormous range. And I've head you need 10,000iu of HCG all the way down to a quarter of that.

I am planning on nolva and clomid for PCT. Other stuff I have on hand: letro, adex, caber, though I didn't need any of it.

Would appreciate any thoughts! Thanks! Also, hoping my HCG is decent quality. Will post a pic.

Attachments

• week 6 bloods.pdf
    week 6 bloods.pdf
    362.7 KB · Views: 19
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 17
https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8 (Steroid Calculator)

^^ just plug in ur cycle and it will give u a visual:)

Decent rule of thumb for test e is plan on starting 21 days after last pin but if you feel like shit (signs of low T) at 14 days start then:)

Start at 21 days run 5 week Pct
Start at 14 days run 6 week pct

Starting Pct early only waste serms, not staying on Pct long enough = no/hindered recovery.

Hcg can be tricky.... I'd just start it now-- rather than try to deal with 2,000IU e3d or other large dose suggestions.

Think about switching to prop at end of your next cycle--- the wait of starting Pct & the stress of low t and muscle waste isn't worth it to me -- I like wait 3 days bam start Pct:)

AND REMEMBER STICK TO YOUR PLAN--- it's ur plan :) --- see if it works for you if not change it up next time!

AND REMEMBER STICK TO YOUR PLAN--- it's ur plan :) --- see if it works for you if not change it up next time!

Thanks, man. Great response! I definitely will plan on having prop on hand next time. Was thinking for both the beginning couple of weeks and on the way out. Thanks again

Hcg can be tricky.... I'd just start it now-- rather than try to deal with 2,000IU e3d or other large dose suggestions.
Out of curiosity, when running prop at the end (up to 3 days before PCT it sounds like?), would it make sense to start HCG after last test e pin and run with prop until a few days before PCT?

I've seen guys do exactly that and live by banging prop and Hcg both until 3 days before Pct:)

Me personally don't like to go more than 500Iu on cycle (actually this first cycle I've been up to 500IU) (fertility experiment)
Usually I like 150-250IU m/w/f through out cycle.
Fertility is main reason, 2nd is I like my nuts... I mean they get in the way sometimes but I keep em hanging around if I need em:)

Also read- read - and read some more... there is no perfect answer... and the shit I've rambled on about is a mix between text book/studies/and bro science

I've tried to wait 30 days plus to start Pct and felt like I was gonna jump off a bridge, waiting
I've tried to wait 7-8 days after a prop stick to start Pct and felt like jumping off a bridge..
Wether it's right who knows, but I feel better... and extending Pct with 12.5-25mg clomid a couple weeks longer is only gonna help:)

Sure we could talk about liver, and risk of taking Pct meds for extended times... but then we'd have to talk about the side effects of steroids that made us take the Pct meds in first place...

In the past I have done HCG 500iu/day with 20mg Nolv for 2 weeks and then the third week I drop the HCG and add Clomid 50mg and up nolva to 40mg. This is started 3 days after last test P pin.

I don't see this technique on here ever but a good source I have for information recommended it.

Any thoughts on this?

I think I read a study some where... believe it to have said some don't respond to under 500IU and rarely need more (risk/reward)
I have to say I normally stick with the 150-250 IU 3x weekly
But now that I've been pinning 500IU EOD for fertility experiment-- I've noticed having to readjust and they get in the way more... don't get me wrong the 250 keeps em full... but it reminded me of before low T if that makes cents?

If it works, it works --) can't argue with that:)

Back