HCG dose on blast

CD575

Never had an issue with shrinkage on TRT. Was on TRT for over a year before adding HCG. Trying my first 500mg blast and 3 weeks in my nuts are packing up and heading out on me.

Currently taking 250iu twice a week. Does the ideal dose vary for everyone? Would 500 twice a week or 250 4x a week prevent further shrinkage? Haven’t been able to nail down a clear answer on here.

Given it's halflife 2 times a week is not enough, better pin 3 days a week or every other day. Dose it can vary from 750 IU per week to 1500 IU per week maximum. I think the best is 250 every other day, just make sure you have legit HCG because many UGL's and Indian pharmaceuticals are underdosed. Start with that dose and if after a month you won't notice any nuts gains raise the dose accordingly

Given it's halflife 2 times a week is not enough, better pin 3 days a week or every other day. Dose it can vary from 750 IU per week to 1500 IU per week maximum. I think the best is 250 every other day, just make sure you have legit HCG because many UGL's and Indian pharmaceuticals are underdosed. Start with that dose and if after a month you won't notice any nuts gains raise the dose accordingly
Currently running pharma grade, but was going to pick some up from QSC. Their products have tested well for me in the past, but haven’t tried their HCG.