Hcg Protocol

guyzcool

So I have read the comprehensive guide to pct, and it touches a little on hcg use. I've also been looking around elsewhere for a hcg protocol. Most people say 10 days after last injection (test e), start 500 iu for 10 days. The start the clomid/nolva combo all with the inclusion of exemensten. But I was looking at thread from a different place with a guy who was talking to his doc, who said the 500 iu a day isn't enough to get the balls to fire again, so you should run 2,500iu injections 8x eod. I can put a link and I can post a screen shot. I'm only currently using Test E, but I noticed testicular atrophy in 3 weeks of use, and as of week 5 they haven't gotten much smaller so I would assume I am shut down. That's why I decided to throw in hcg as well for my pct plan! I'm looking for personal experiences and opinions on this dosage different. I will say that the 2,500iu 8x total injections eod seems like a lot (20,000 total iu).

Here is the Doc's protocol for HPTA recovery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160416-111745.png
    Screenshot_20160416-111745.png
    398.2 KB · Views: 7
So I have read the comprehensive guide to pct, and it touches a little on hcg use. I've also been looking around elsewhere for a hcg protocol. Most people say 10 days after last injection (test e), start 500 iu for 10 days. The start the clomid/nolva combo all with the inclusion of exemensten. But I was looking at thread from a different place with a guy who was talking to his doc, who said the 500 iu a day isn't enough to get the balls to fire again, so you should run 2,500iu injections 8x eod. I can put a link and I can post a screen shot. I'm only currently using Test E, but I noticed testicular atrophy in 3 weeks of use, and as of week 5 they haven't gotten much smaller so I would assume I am shut down. That's why I decided to throw in hcg as well for my pct plan! I'm looking for personal experiences and opinions on this dosage different. I will say that the 2,500iu 8x total injections eod seems like a lot (20,000 total iu).

Here is the Doc's protocol for HPTA recovery.

Just a quick edit, it's not 8x a day for the hcg, but a total of 8 injections. Just to clear up some confusion

I'm going to bump this because it's been 12 hours with no response... kinda upsets me that one idiot troll gets like 20 pages of response and I get nothing :oops:

Is your question what are people's protocol? I think during cycle is best, post cycle pre PCT is second best and during PCT or not at all are the worst.

Is your question what are people's protocol? I think during cycle is best, post cycle pre PCT is second best and during PCT or not at all are the worst.

Yeah like what people run to get an idea. I was thinking of 10 days after my last pin of test e run 500iu ed for 10 days then 3-5 days later start clomid and nolva.

I'm not too familiar with this type of hcg protocol but that doesn't sound like an incorrect way to do it. I personally feel that hcg used throughout cycle is not only easier but better to use it in stimulating production post cycle.

I'm not too familiar with this type of hcg protocol but that doesn't sound like an incorrect way to do it. I personally feel that hcg used throughout cycle is not only easier but better to use it in stimulating production post cycle.

I'm behind the ball game to use it during cycle. Didn't think I'd need it, but I've convinced myself because its cheap. But I was reading if you are using a cycle without a test base, where your test levels may drop, and you use hcg in cycle it can actually cause long term suppression. But why wouldn't you run a cycle without a test base?

I'm behind the ball game to use it during cycle. Didn't think I'd need it, but I've convinced myself because its cheap. But I was reading if you are using a cycle without a test base, where your test levels may drop, and you use hcg in cycle it can actually cause long term suppression. But why wouldn't you run a cycle without a test base?

You don't have to run test bases. It's just common to do so nowadays. Some don't because of water retention before a show. Some just like running cycles with other compounds as a base... I've seen many cycles others have done with deca or tren as the base compound. Hcg protocol mostly just personal preference the same as the cycles these guys are using.

You don't have to run test bases. It's just common to do so nowadays. Some don't because of water retention before a show. Some just like running cycles with other compounds as a base... I've seen many cycles others have done with deca or tren as the base compound. Hcg protocol mostly just personal preference the same as the cycles these guys are using.

I can see that for sure. Those contest preps are insane! Must do a number to your body as well!

Back