HCG together with clomid/Nolva on PCT?

Snake_87

Hi everyone, i ended my second steroid cycle, 100mg eod test p, 100mg eod mast p, and winny 40mg ed for 12 weeks. My first cycle was only tes in winter.
Iwaited drugs to clear from body, I started PCT, with HCH, clomid and nolva:

1) HCG: 2000 UI EOD just for 3 weeks
2) CLOMID: 50/50/50/25/25/25 (6weeks)
3) NOLVADEX: 40/40/20/20/20/20 (6weeks)

I am thinking that maybe it's wrong to take hcg togheter with serms, because i red on many sources that hcg is suppressive on hypotalamus and pituary preventing them from releasing ghnr, fsh and lh hormones....

What do you guys say? Is it correct to run hcg clomid and nolva at the same time?
I am a little worried, because i started today my second pct week and have zero sex drive and libido e anxiety issues. What should i do? Thank you in advance.

There are a few studies where both clomiphene and hcg were used together to successfully restore fertility/sperm production in men. The focus of these studies was not test production, but I don’t think it’s illogical to assume that these subjects were therefore seeing an increase of testosterone levels.

You have to be careful of lots of bro science in this world. You also have to understand that every single human body reacts differently when playing with hormones.

Personally, I am running hcg for the first time alongside my enclomiphene for a few months as a bit of an experiment to see how it affects my bloodwork. I’m on my 2nd week of PCT using 25mg Enclo daily / 500iu HCG 3x weekly and so far, so good…all systems go! I’m in my 40’s too.