Hcg

Master Baiter

I pretty much have my first cycle laid out with the exception of hcg.

I plan on a 12 week test e only cycle since it's my first.

500mg test e for 12 weeks.

Aromasin 12.5mg eod to start and will adjust as needed

Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks starting 3 weeks after last pin.....(week 15 to 18).
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva. 20/20/20/20

Hcg 250iu twice per week.
When do I start hcg during cycle?
What about post cycle? I'm planning on starting pct 3 weeks after last pin. What hcg schedule should I follow during those three weeks??

Also, a little background on myself. I'm 40 and have been in the gym for about 12 solid years. As I'm getting older I'm finding that I'm having to put a lot more time into the gym to just maintain.....approx 5 days per week. 100% natty up until this point.

I'm also planning my first cycle similar to yours except im kickstarting with 30mg of Dbol and using test p for the last 2 week and hcg 500iu week 8-12.
But aromasin has a half life of 9 hours i would start aromasin if needed at 12.5 ED. I'm a Newb also but thats what i been reading.

Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks starting 3 weeks after last pin.....(week 15 to 18).
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva. 20/20/20/20

What about post cycle? I'm planning on starting pct 3 weeks after last pin. What hcg schedule should I follow during those three weeks??

Also, a little background on myself. I'm 40 and have been in the gym for about 12 solid years. As I'm getting older I'm finding that I'm having to put a lot more time into the gym to just maintain.....approx 5 days per week. 100% natty up until this point.
IMHO HCG is better used daily
50 iu ED will beat 250 iu 2x/wk even if the total weekly dose is lower

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva. 20/20/20/20

It looks like you got the cycle dial down! You can start HCG on week 2 @ 250iu twice per week. As for Aromasin, I recommend you do 12.5mg E3D (unless you start getting high E2 sides) until your mid-cycle blood work-then adjust accordingly. Worse you can do is crash your E2.. remember, Estrogen is not your enemy! Keep it within range and you'll slam your lady every night :)

Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback!!

It looks like you got the cycle dial down! You can start HCG on week 2 @ 250iu twice per week. As for Aromasin, I recommend you do 12.5mg E3D (unless you start getting high E2 sides) until your mid-cycle blood work-then adjust accordingly. Worse you can do is crash your E2.. remember, Estrogen is not your enemy! Keep it within range and you'll slam your lady every night :)

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva. 20/20/20/20

But have you obtained pre-cycle labs?

Take a look at Meso's home page
and the advice offered by Bill Roberts on HCG and PCT.

Unless fertility is a primary concern, HCG is likely to be more helpful in the POST CYCLE rather than INTRA-CYCLE interval, and/or perhaps in the last 2-3 weeks of YOUR cycle, bc of the modest amounts of AAS being run.

Finally, WHY have you decided to cycle AAS?

Last edited:
But have you obtained pre-cycle labs?

Take a look at Meso's home page
and the advice offered by Bill Roberts on HCG and PCT.

Unless fertility is a primary concern, HCG is likely to be more helpful in the POST CYCLE rather than INTRA-CYCLE interval, and/or perhaps in the last 2-3 weeks of YOUR cycle, bc of the modest amounts of AAS being run.

Finally, WHY have you decided to cycle AAS?
Could you please clarify this doc? Fertility while on cycle? Or future fertility? Sorry if this is a stupid question, ive just always been under the impression that while on synthetic testosterone, regardless of hcg, clomid regiments.. fertility was near impossible....

A lot of people reccomend running hcg 250iu mon, wed and Fri. I have found 500iu to be my sweet spot. I blast and cruise and this keeps me right where I wanna be. I will stop running hcg every couple months for a week or 2 just to keep my body fresh but check out Dr crissler reports. They are helpful

A lot of people reccomend running hcg 250iu mon, wed and Fri. I have found 500iu to be my sweet spot. I blast and cruise and this keeps me right where I wanna be. I will stop running hcg every couple months for a week or 2 just to keep my body fresh but check out Dr crissler reports. They are helpful
Ive literally never heard that.... who are these peeps? This lot of people? Protocol on cycle is 500 a week... 250 iu 2x a week.... what would be the point of 750??? Please show me where you read this

I don't have these studies on hand of course. Over the last couple years my wife and I both have done a lot of research on this topic. Most commonly yea you will find 250iu twice a week or 500iu once a week. I have seen fertility protocols go into the thousands. I have read studies that show 500iu 3 times a week being the most effective dose for testicular production and protecting sperm. I am not trying to claim I am a scientist or I know all the answers. I do 500iu 3 times a week and it works wonders for me. I will never go over 500iu on any given day bc of the threat of desensitizing my body to the Hcg. I like crisslers study. I wish I could find the one my wife gave me that have me the studies between placebo, 250 and 500iu. When I find it I will post it. I just gave my opinion. I always encourage people to do their own digging.

Well well tell me the truth.

Hcg makes you very "sensitive to masturbation",you know, if used at the same time as you run oral gear? And how is the situation being off? Can I use aromasin? how much?

Back