Healing from gyno surgery with HGH, peptides etc

I'm wondering how fast would it be possible to at least visually heal from a gyno surgery if all the possible tools like HGH, tb-500, bpc-157 were used in whatever doses necessary? Do anabolics help speed it up too?

I make my living with my body and can't take more than a month off. That would mean no visible scars, bruising etc. Is that doable in your experience and opinion?

Downtime is the only thing holding me back from getting it done.

I'm wondering how fast would it be possible to at least visually heal from a gyno surgery if all the possible tools like HGH, tb-500, bpc-157 were used in whatever doses necessary? Do anabolics help speed it up too?

I make my living with my body and can't take more than a month off. That would mean no visible scars, bruising etc. Is that doable in your experience and opinion?

Downtime is the only thing holding me back from getting it done.
My surgeon recommended no chest weight training for a minimum of 4 weeks after surgery, I believe that's the norm. I don't even see where my incisions are. I personally wouldn't waste money on peptides in hopes of faster recovery from gyno surgery but if you have the cash, you could try.

It took me about 5 months for all the swelling to go down, it varies by individual. I was running minimum 200 test the entire time, upping to 250 or so a few months in.

I agree with @Tiredandhot ,unless u have complications or real bad gyno you should heal up quick without anything extra. I had surgery in Feb and recovered super quick.

Back