Now Obese Getting back into the gym and moving again?

Naa, that's a weirdoes or perhaps even a drug addicts way of framing using meds to cure a medical dysfunction.

Relying on using HGH for fat loss like you do, would in fact be what you described, but Tirz is a med with a medical purpose ... that fixes and addresses an actual biological dysfunction. - Again this is something you clearly don't have the mental capacity to grasp - since your way of trying to understand the phenomena is that of a teenage boy who has watched to many rocky and toy-soldier movies.

And I'm 20 kg into my cut btw (sort of 22 kg) ... that's 48,4 lbs now you can't count either.

Also, you keep ignoring the fact, despite it being told to you 37 times in this thread, that not only have I maintained a cut at 7% bf for years and years when I got this dysfunction the first time (not that long ago - and I started lifting at 16 in 1996) - after I have gotten the dysfunction (probably living with 100 times the appetite and food noise you have ever experienced) I have successfully dieted down 3 times (under that condition) and stayed at maintenance for a year each time ... that is about 63 months of constant dieting: until each time I eventually lost control of it and regained a lot more than I started with.

You might not know, but for this type of dysfunction, this is typical (read in studies it almost ALWAYS happens, except when these types of meds are used).

This simply can't get into your brain though - it's easier to break down a wall with your head than get you to understand this point - so we have nothing more to talk about.

You think everything is psychological, which really makes you the crazy one.

In the end, or rather as I could see from the very beginning: you are simply not intellectually worthy of the debate.
And you never have been!

All you are here for is to feel tough and worth something yourself - because you have lost a few pounds yourself using HGH for years and years - and don't have any status at all in RL ... which btw makes you a fucking hypocrite as well ...
Not reading all that coping and pissing and whining tbh

I'm not replying to anyone specifically, but some people here are talking real talk. Kinda unpleasant at times. Maybe going through other life events as well.

haha "safe space"

The people I know using these drugs will lose similar weight in the same timeframe with zero exercise.
Not exactly earth shattering.
So you are doing no real cardio.
You still eat like a fatty. Gummy bears and ice cream.
Clearly your brain never shifts to life altering mode.
No way anyone believes you are starving yourself nor putting in any real effort.

I still don’t know why you are here unless you’re trolling.

Well knock yourself out trying to find that on the internet ... and just tell me how many you want ... then you can try with those as well :rolleyes:

Funny how I have sent like 50 photos to like 20 guys in here including video and no one have been able to google the guy ... except for a FB page, that I was answering from.

But sure I'll add some.
Jesus, why do you think I care about pictures about someone you claim you were at 7% bf lol.

Who are these 20 guys here who are enjoying pictures of another dude lmao. Come clean mofos, im just curious hahaha

What we all have in common is brutal unapologetic-honesty and a sense for reality over fiction… and we never ever gives up on our goals - that does not mean we solve every task by being macho, we use our brains.

American SOFs might differ, those I meet were not very skilled, rather braindeed, but sure Macho … though they all stopped being macho when they were together with Legion SOFs … I was liked for my creative ways to hunt subjects down, not for being especially macho… but it gives that when I think something is brutal, and undoable, then it will certainly also be so for the likes of you ..(and this point was my only reason to even mention it).
Just popped back in to remind you guys why I hate this motherfucker so much. I usually try to behave around here but sometimes I lose my shit and I think you gentlemen deserve an explanation.
I'll tell you: if I had a dollar for every one of these flunkies i've met over the years who claim to be ex special forces...holy fuck. It doesn't always anger me but when it's used as ammo I just can't tolerate it. He's not just saying it because he thinks he needs to say something to impress me because he likes me so much(which is understandable because i'm cool as hell, and it's almost always a forgivable offense since it feeds my ego), he's using it as a power play like "you know i was in the special forces, so i know im tougher than you and if i can't do this neither could you." Where are you special forces chops when things get tough? Isn't dealing with tough times kind of your thing?
Fuck you.
Usually these are guys who haven't even earned the right to call themselves bootcamp graduates. If they aren't complete civilians or washouts, they'll often be reservist line cooks or supply clerks who were attached to special forces units, and they learned just enough about the life to be convincing to people who don't know any better.
I was an avionics technician for 10 years and I worked with a lot of ex special forces guys who were medically remustered into the air force because of physical injuries and PTSD, and none of these old heavies could ever feel as sorry for themselves as this guy does...not even on their worst fuckin day. This guy doesn't smell like metal at all to me at all. He smells like a fuckin basement child who plays in one of those call of duty military simulator clans.
He's full of shit. I'll wager both my nuts on this one - yes they're decorative at this point but i'm still attached to them.
That's why I tore into this fat slut the way I did.
It's personal for me and for a lot of guys.
My apologies for spazzing out.

Just popped back in to remind you guys why I hate this motherfucker so much. I usually try to behave around here but sometimes I lose my shit and I think you gentlemen deserve an explanation.
I'll tell you: if I had a dollar for every one of these flunkies i've met over the years who claim to be ex special forces...holy fuck. It doesn't always anger me but when it's used as ammo I just can't tolerate it. He's not just saying it because he thinks he needs to say something to impress me because he likes me so much(which is understandable because i'm cool as hell, and it's almost always a forgivable offense since it feeds my ego), he's using it as a power play like "you know i was in the special forces, so i know im tougher than you and if i can't do this neither could you." Where are you special forces chops when things get tough? Isn't dealing with tough times kind of your thing?
Fuck you.
Usually these are guys who haven't even earned the right to call themselves bootcamp graduates. If they aren't complete civilians or washouts, they'll often be reservist line cooks or supply clerks who were attached to special forces units, and they learned just enough about the life to be convincing to people who don't know any better.
I was an avionics technician for 10 years and I worked with a lot of ex special forces guys who were medically remustered into the air force because of physical injuries and PTSD, and none of these old heavies could ever feel as sorry for themselves as this guy does...not even on their worst fuckin day. This guy doesn't smell like metal at all to me at all. He smells like a fuckin basement child who plays in one of those call of duty military simulator clans.
He's full of shit. I'll wager both my nuts on this one - yes they're decorative at this point but i'm still attached to them.
Whoah there bud, but he posted his 7% bf pictures which is in a facebook page somewhere, it means he is legit right? Never recent pics but some random guy.

The real question is where are the 20 guys he is dming naked pictures to? Come clean mofos and share it. At this point, I’ll take anything lol

Whoah there bud, but he posted his 7% bf pictures which is in a facebook page somewhere, it means he is legit right? Never recent pics but some random guy.

The real question is where are the 20 guys he is dming naked pictures to? Come clean mofos and share it. At this point, I’ll take anything lol
Yeah he used to be all kinds of things, didn't he?
The retired huntsmen who was 7% bodyfat until he just forgot how to put down the fork one day. Forgot how to take criticism like a man. Forgot how to fucking TRAIN. Ended up getting so fat he couldn't even get off the couch.
He has proof of all of it and he's sent it to a whole bunch of people who for some reason don't seem to be following his thread as evidenced by the fact that noone is speaking up about it.

I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet, Declan.

Last edited:
It's difficult to explain the effect: the best way I can describe it is that my body and system works with me again instead of against me.

I'm still hungry for healthy things and they taste more wonderful to me than ever before now... and it does not take much of them to make me full anymore either.

Also just the thought of pizza, fat food or cake makes me seriously nauseous and disgusted.

That's coming from a state of feeling enormous constant pain when I was not eating junk, as well as being constantly starving ... food was on my mind 24/7, no matter how much I tried to focus on work and other things... all that is instantly gone now.

After all the years of working against these forces, dieting against my system: I was exhausted ... I basically sleept 24/7 the first week on Tirz, then after the mid of the week after all the exhaustion felt gone ...

Feeling more like my old self as ever.

Not sure about 5 mg yet... thinking of going to 3 mg in a few months, then in some additional months add 2,5 mg reta on top of it (I know a few people swearing to that combination)... but right now it works to great for me to want to change anything really.

As for recipes Tuna with Skyr and onions have been one of my go to foods as well ... I'm using quite allot of whey protein ... and alooing myself 4-500 grams of milk a day still ... cottage cheese, a bit of parmesan ... low fat steak, beef ...

My foods are delicious ... again I see no reason to make it unbearable to make myself feel tough ... to be honest I have never enjoyed food as much before as I'm now doing on Tirz ... but it's all healthy, low kcal, high protein or vegs ... and I'm full rather fast.

This is so awesome to read. :D It sounds like you feel more in control of your food choices and also in control of your self. I think feeling good about the control of food intake is such a vital step to reclaiming happiness and balance in life, especially after the day to day gets challenging to control binge eating.

Are you able to keep food stocked at home and control portions the way you want to?

I agree with keeping the dose small as possible as long as it works effectively. Smart to stay at 2.5mg as long as it works.

The sleeping thing with tirzepatide... Maybe the only negative or downside, imo and ime. Does it still affect you after dosing, to feel sleepy or need more rest? Have you found anything to improve it?

Okay last question! Have you found any comfortable exercise for home, or to re integrate movement back in to the life routine? I read that you were feeling better about walking since starting. It really is amazing how much better it feels to try exercise once the weight loss is actually working.

Okay last question! Have you found any comfortable exercise for home, or to re integrate movement back in to the life routine? I read that you were feeling better about walking since starting. It really is amazing how much better it feels to try exercise once the weight loss is actually working.

Absolutely walking! Gotta start somewhere. Bonus points for sunlight.

Before work, on your lunch break, after work,,, whenever you can get it in. Double on the weekends.

Fuck you.
Just wanna chime in and say I have similar experience with people lying about this shit, this dude is particularly gross for using it to paint himself tougher than others, and it also makes me fucking hate him and have a hard not non-stop shit talking him.

Last edited:

He sent me pics of his alter ego, but none of them were nudes, but he did tell me I like looking at men in their underwear in that same private message. Also wanted to meet up to fight. It remains the fucking weirdest online communication with a stranger I’ve ever had on the internets.

Absolutely walking! Gotta start somewhere. Bonus points for sunlight.

Before work, on your lunch break, after work,,, whenever you can get it in. Double on the weekends.

Agreed! I think @DanishPanther has a work from home job that involves a lot of desk work? But every bit counts with daily movement. Sunlight is wonderful as well, a little goes a long way to lift ones mood and re energize the body. (Yay for spring time coming soon btw!)

Hopefully feeling better about himself, experiencing that weight loss is possible, in reach, and actually happening, has been enough to motivate a return to daily exercise. :)