Now Obese Getting back into the gym and moving again?

You are the strangest kid on the block... I swear I have never ever meet anyone as weird RL ... only in a dark sub forum on the internet.

You very well know what put me where I am today and it happened in 9 months, BY doing what you want me to continue during ... you are blank as a board dude!
That sucks you know I'm dumb and weird. Believe it or not, I'm actually trying to hide those things about myself. Ah well.
Like I said, keep doing what you've done. If you think it sucked getting fat the first time, just wait until you gain everything back you're losing right now. Then you'll have no choice but to admit we were all correct and you were wrong. Whether or not you admit that publicly means nothing. You'll know and that's good enough.

You lost 20kg pure body fat while gaining 2kg muscle mass in about a month? You're indeed a medical miracle! Congratulations!
You actually believe anything this psychopath writes? Treat him like your retarded lil cousin you give pats to the head and give small nods to so he won’t throw tantrums.

Lol you are not hiding anything dude - you are truly the wierdest person I have EVER run into anywhere ... perhaps a culture clash or something.

Lol you are not hiding anything dude - you are truly the wierdest person I have EVER run into anywhere ... perhaps a culture clash or something.
lol man, i think this is the 5th message i've ever written to you, give or take. You're really reaching with the whole "you're the most ____ person i've met" insult. It's pretty obvious you've got a major screw loose so im not here to pick on you. I'm telling you to have some self respect and stfu. Put your head down, do the work, and come back when you've actually accomplished something. You're winning in the first period of the quarter finals and you're already declaring yourself the champion. Just stfu.

That sucks you know I'm dumb and weird. Believe it or not, I'm actually trying to hide those things about myself. Ah well.
Like I said, keep doing what you've done. If you think it sucked getting fat the first time, just wait until you gain everything back you're losing right now. Then you'll have no choice but to admit we were all correct and you were wrong. Whether or not you admit that publicly means nothing. You'll know and that's good enough.
Once again (for the 80th time), it's the same Ignorant logic as always! Even if I regain all the weight - that doesn't change the fact that I've already done what you advised three times over several years... AND regained the weight each of those times - because these meds were not present at that time (over time that exhausts you btw, but after a week in Tirz that exhaustion was gone) - it's also a fact that nearly 100% of people do regain the weight when they lose that much fat your way - BECAUSE once hunger sets in, those systems in our brains seldom normalize.

In fact all studies show that people hold their loss longer, when they lose their weight fast vs. slow, contrary to what is a general myth.

So, regaining the weight would have been certain if I were to follow your advice and repeat what I've already done a fourth time... a year is about as long as I can maintain 100% compliance after naturally dieting down that much with my sheer willpower alone - you might think I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure my actual willpower is at least 50 times stronger than yours! But you'll never know unless you try being in my situation.

What you fail to grasp is the WHY behind this, and attributing it to weakness only makes you the ignorant one. It doesn't make overweight individuals weak just because you think they are. You don't even recognize the weakness within yourself that leads you to think this way (talk about needing therapy).

Your advice equals telling someone they should solely rely on willpower for weight loss is like telling someone with a blown-off leg to toughen up and walk it off, or advising a person with type 1 diabetes to manage their condition through sheer will alone, or suggesting that someone with bacterial meningitis should simply fight off the infection without antibiotics. Just as modern medicine and interventions are crucial for survival and recovery in severe injuries and illnesses, medical assistance and weight loss medications are essential tools for managing and treating.

Most likely you are projecting your own situation using HGH for fatloss and regaining weight after - but there is a huge difference between HGH and these meds.

Not only that, they also make weight loss from being obese a lot healthier, they protect the liver, kidneys, and the heart and brain.

lol man, i think this is the 5th message i've ever written to you, give or take. You're really reaching with the whole "you're the most ____ person i've met" insult. It's pretty obvious you've got a major screw loose so im not here to pick on you. I'm telling you to have some self respect and stfu. Put your head down, do the work, and come back when you've actually accomplished something. You're winning in the first period of the quarter finals and you're already declaring yourself the champion. Just stfu.
10 huge posts are enough to make me feel that way, just being honest.
As for screw lose take a look in the mirror dude.

Once again (for the 80th time), it's the same Ignorant logic as always! Even if I regain all the weight - that doesn't change the fact that I've already done what you advised three times over several years... AND regained the weight each of those times - because these meds were not present at that time (over time that exhausts you btw, but after a week in Tirz that exhaustion was gone) - it's also a fact that nearly 100% of people do regain the weight when they lose that much fat your way - BECAUSE once hunger sets in, those systems in our brains seldom normalize.

In fact all studies show that people hold their loss longer, when they lose their weight fast vs. slow, contrary to what is a general myth.

So, regaining the weight would have been certain if I were to follow your advice and repeat what I've already done a fourth time... a year is about as long as I can maintain 100% compliance after naturally dieting down that much with my sheer willpower alone - you might think I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure my actual willpower is at least 50 times stronger than yours! But you'll never know unless you try being in my situation.

What you fail to grasp is the WHY behind this, and attributing it to weakness only makes you the ignorant one. It doesn't make overweight individuals weak just because you think they are. You don't even recognize the weakness within yourself that leads you to think this way (talk about needing therapy).

Your advice equals telling someone they should solely rely on willpower for weight loss is like telling someone with a blown-off leg to toughen up and walk it off, or advising a person with type 1 diabetes to manage their condition through sheer will alone, or suggesting that someone with bacterial meningitis should simply fight off the infection without antibiotics. Just as modern medicine and interventions are crucial for survival and recovery in severe injuries and illnesses, medical assistance and weight loss medications are essential tools for managing and treating.

Most likely you are projecting your own situation using HGH for fatloss and regaining weight after - but there is a huge difference between HGH and these meds.

Not only that, they also make weight loss from being obese a lot healthier, they protect the liver, kidneys, and the heart and brain.
So just acknowledge that you're going against the good advice you were given and you're planning to lean on drugs to do what you're too weak to do mentally. Don't come back here 20lbs into your cut and call our advice foolish.
Telling you to grow some balls and learn how to diet properly isn't the same as asking a one legged person to walk it off. I can tell you actually believe that horseshit too which makes this whole thing that much more pathetic.
I stand by what I said.
You are one massive idiot extraordinaire and you couldn't be more of a fucking beta if it was your actual job.
Do what you want to do. Take the drugs. Lose the weight. Enjoy the results. Don't come back here to run some kind of victory lap of stupidity to tell us you're doing great because you ignored our foolish advice.

So just acknowledge that you're going against the good advice you were given and you're planning to lean on drugs to do what you're too weak to do mentally. Don't come back here 20lbs into your cut and call our advice foolish.
Telling you to grow some balls and learn how to diet properly isn't the same as asking a one legged person to walk it off. I can tell you actually believe that horseshit too which makes this whole thing that much more pathetic.
I stand by what I said.
You are one massive idiot extraordinaire and you couldn't be more of a fucking beta if it was your actual job.
Do what you want to do. Take the drugs. Lose the weight. Enjoy the results. Don't come back here to run some kind of victory lap of stupidity to tell us you're doing great because you ignored our foolish advice.
Naa, that's a weirdoes or perhaps even a drug addicts way of framing using meds to cure a medical dysfunction.

Relying on using HGH for fat loss like you do, would in fact be what you described, but Tirz is a med with a medical purpose ... that fixes and addresses an actual biological dysfunction. - Again this is something you clearly don't have the mental capacity to grasp - since your way of trying to understand the phenomena is that of a teenage boy who has watched to many rocky and toy-soldier movies.

And I'm 20 kg into my cut btw (sort of 22 kg) ... that's 48,4 lbs now you can't count either.

Also, you keep ignoring the fact, despite it being told to you 37 times in this thread, that not only have I maintained a cut at 7% bf for years and years when I got this dysfunction the first time (not that long ago - and I started lifting at 16 in 1996) - after I have gotten the dysfunction (probably living with 100 times the appetite and food noise you have ever experienced) I have successfully dieted down 3 times (under that condition) and stayed at maintenance for a year each time ... that is about 63 months of constant dieting: until each time I eventually lost control of it and regained a lot more than I started with.

You might not know, but for this type of dysfunction, this is typical (read in studies it almost ALWAYS happens, except when these types of meds are used).

This simply can't get into your brain though - it's easier to break down a wall with your head than get you to understand this point - so we have nothing more to talk about.

You think everything is psychological, which really makes you the crazy one.

In the end, or rather as I could see from the very beginning: you are simply not intellectually worthy of the debate.
And you never have been!

All you are here for is to feel tough and worth something yourself - because you have lost a few pounds yourself using HGH for years and years - and don't have any status at all in RL ... which btw makes you a fucking hypocrite as well ...

Last edited:
Naa, that's a weirdoes or perhaps even a drug addicts way of framing using meds to cure a medical dysfunction.

Relying on using HGH for fat loss like you do, would in fact be what you described, but Tirz is a med with a medical purpose ... that fixes and addresses an actual biological dysfunction. - Again this is something you clearly don't have the mental capacity to grasp - since your way of trying to understand the phenomena is that of a teenage boy who has watched to many rocky and toy-soldier movies.

And I'm 20 kg into my cut btw (sort of 22 kg) ... that's 48,4 lbs now you can't count either.

Also, you keep ignoring the fact, despite it being told to you 37 times in this thread, that not only have I maintained a cut at 7% bf for years and years when I got this dysfunction the first time (not that long ago - and I started lifting at 16 in 1996) - after I have gotten the dysfunction (probably living with 100 times the appetite and food noise you have ever experienced) I have successfully dieted down 3 times (under that condition) and stayed at maintenance for a year each time ... that is about 63 months of constant dieting: until each time I eventually lost control of it and regained a lot more than I started with.

You might not know, but for this type of dysfunction, this is typical (read in studies it almost ALWAYS happens, except when these types of meds are used).

This simply can't get into your brain though - it's easier to break down a wall with your head than get you to understand this point - so we have nothing more to talk about.

In the end, or rather as I could see from the very beginning: you are simply not intellectually worthy of the debate.
And you never have been!

All you are here for is to feel tough and worth something yourself - because you have lost a few pounds yourself using HGH for years and years - and don't have any status at all in RL ... which btw makes you a fucking hypocrite as well ...
Yes I'm sure I'm all of those things and I'm sure you are too. None of it does anything to change the fact that you're a moron for coming back here to somehow rub your 20kg weight loss into our noses. This victory march you're trying to do makes absolutely no sense at all.
You are an idiot sandwich.

And you never have been!

Pics of 7% or 22kg fat loss or it didn’t happen.

Just caught up here. It's great to see you back and posting again today @DanishPanther ! (I see everyone is already back to squabbling just like old times.... ah well.)

I understand how amazing, and acutely effective, tirzepatide may be when it comes to stopping the binge eating habits and inclinations.

Are you still feeling the same appetite suppression on the 2.5mg dose since starting? Thinking about 5mg yet? Have you experimented with different injection sites?

Your diet is looking nice from the example you shared. Protein is definitely a challenge to keep up. Eggs are great... tuna as well... How about ground turkey? It's generally cheap by the pound and pairs great with eggs imo.

Just caught up here. It's great to see you back and posting again today @DanishPanther ! (I see everyone is already back to squabbling just like old times.... ah well.)

I understand how amazing, and acutely effective, tirzepatide may be when it comes to stopping the binge eating habits and inclinations.

Are you still feeling the same appetite suppression on the 2.5mg dose since starting? Thinking about 5mg yet? Have you experimented with different injection sites?

Your diet is looking nice from the example you shared. Protein is definitely a challenge to keep up. Eggs are great... tuna as well... How about ground turkey? It's generally cheap by the pound and pairs great with eggs imo.

It's difficult to explain the effect: the best way I can describe it is that my body and system works with me again instead of against me.

I'm still hungry for healthy things and they taste more wonderful to me than ever before now... and it does not take much of them to make me full anymore either.

Also just the thought of pizza, fat food or cake makes me seriously nauseous and disgusted.

That's coming from a state of feeling enormous constant pain when I was not eating junk, as well as being constantly starving ... food was on my mind 24/7, no matter how much I tried to focus on work and other things... all that is instantly gone now.

After all the years of working against these forces, dieting against my system: I was exhausted ... I basically sleept 24/7 the first week on Tirz, then after the mid of the week after all the exhaustion felt gone ...

Feeling more like my old self as ever.

Not sure about 5 mg yet... thinking of going to 3 mg in a few months, then in some additional months add 2,5 mg reta on top of it (I know a few people swearing to that combination)... but right now it works to great for me to want to change anything really.

As for recipes Tuna with Skyr and onions have been one of my go to foods as well ... I'm using quite allot of whey protein ... and alooing myself 4-500 grams of milk a day still ... cottage cheese, a bit of parmesan ... low fat steak, beef ...

My foods are delicious ... again I see no reason to make it unbearable to make myself feel tough ... to be honest I have never enjoyed food as much before as I'm now doing on Tirz ... but it's all healthy, low kcal, high protein or vegs ... and I'm full rather fast.

So whos picture did you lol. How about recent pics for comparison
Well knock yourself out trying to find that on the internet ... and just tell me how many you want ... then you can try with those as well :rolleyes:

Funny how I have sent like 50 photos to like 20 guys in here including video and no one have been able to google the guy ... except for a FB page, that I was answering from.

But sure I'll add some.

Last edited:
Your guys are so butt hut and have reported me so many times my posts now gets blocked until moderated.

Doesn't matter - I've wasted enough time here once again anyway.
Your energy vampires can go back to suck each other off!

Don't really give a damn, I'm doing great ... you guys are not, so I feel quite like winning!

Now I have offered you your next 2 months of paranoia... and we all know you'll soon get bored as soon as I'm gone and will go back fighting each other and trying to make ShredSeason kill himself... this place is your life after all, I'm just visiting once every blue moon.

Enjoy yourself ...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 03.20.55.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 03.20.55.png
    39 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Your guys are so butt hut and have reported me so many times my posts now gets blocked until moderated.

Don't really give a damn, I'm doing great ... you guys are not, so I feel quite like winning!

Now I have offered you your next 2 months of paranoia... and we all know you'll soon get bored as soon as I'm gone and will go back fighting each other and trying to make ShredSeason kill himself... this place is your life after all, I'm just visiting once every blue moon.

Enjoy yourself ...
How much would you like to bet that you'll think about us again before we think about you?
Kick rocks, chump change.
This is a house of learned doctors.

Last edited:

Enjoy yourself ...
Wtf, I feel hurt that you have been dming people around here pics and you haven’t thrown any my way. Now I feel depressed lmao.

Anyways, don’t go, laughter is the best medicine they say; and you are one of the best jokes ever!