Now Obese Getting back into the gym and moving again?

Any of you American GIs every remember seeing the Danish in Afghanistan or Iraq. Not at breakfast at the DFAC, I mean soldiers?
They certainly may have been there but I never saw them. Saw lots of others, I served alongside Australians. No Danes though.

I know their Navy supports coalition forces in hot spots. For that I am grateful.
He was elite special forces dude, you weren’t allowed to see him.

It’s adorable you think I wouldn’t talk shit to your lying ass face when you’re in here talking about walking is such a struggle. I’m so scared bruh…

Edit: LMAO!!!! This fucking fat clown is now pming me random pics of some dude trying to organize a transnational meetup and fight where he’s gonna erase my bloodlines!!!! Hahahahaha! I’ll post pics when I’m back from the gym!
Fucking Liar - I offered you a cup of coffee to prove who I am in person.
I directly promised you to not hurt you.

I didn't say I don't have a business anymore, I said it was not going well, im in the phase of rebuilding it! I still fly all over the world dude.

Your guys fucking parody of my condition and lack of comprehension skills to get it in your tiny testosterone whasp brains - is what caused this waste of time to begin with! - Explaining myself to you guys is like trying to teach a pig to dance!

Funny how the photos I sent you is all of the same guy as in the videos dumbass: also funny how that person is shown over different photos to be in the danish jaeger corps, being 8% bodyfat, clearly shown over many years... before and after pictures of many cutting phases, competing in natural bodybuilding, lifting, training, pictures of him with his foot and legs swollen up, photos of him doing pullups with a weighted west while now being obese, doing pushups with a weighted west while being obese as well ...

This time I am out of here: of all the people I have ever meet online, you are by far the most pathetic, even more so than the autistic guy getting his autistic seizures every other post!

Last edited:

I didn't say I don't have a business anymore, I said it was not going well, im in the phase of rebuilding it! I still fly all over the world dude.

Your guys fucking parody of my condition and lack of comprehension skills to get it in your tiny testosterone whasp brains - is what caused this waste of time to begin with! - Explaining myself to you guys is like trying to teach a pig to dance!

Funny how the photos I sent you is all of the same guy as in the videos dumbass: also funny how that person is shown over different photos to be in the danish jaeger corps, being 8% bodyfat, clearly shown over many years... before and after pictures of many cutting phases, competing in natural bodybuilding, lifting, training, pictures of him with his foot and legs swollen up, photos of him doing pullups with a weighted west while now being obese, doing pushups with a weighted west while being obese as well ...

This time I am out of here: of all the people I have ever meet online, you are by far the most pathetic, even more so than the autistic guy getting his autistic seizures every other post!
Fat ass

I will say, if there is an award for a thread containing the most name dropping, chest puffing accomplishments and excuses, this motherfucker is the GOAT.

He does have my interest in the “Danish women will jump on anything that doesn’t look like a cow…” thing. I hope that’s true. Imight need to go over there during their three months of good weather.

The “lets meet up” thing cracks me up. In the six years or so of being on forums and having a very public profile where anyone can find me, I haven’t had a single guy follow through.
I have had a few cats meet up to train together though. I travel a lot too.
Dude, I never mentioned any details about anything!

I told my history, when being called a puss, for being smart about wanting to use weight loss medication - while trying to address the stigma of someone in my situation.

I choose to do so because I hate the lack of empathy and the stigma created by idiots like you guys!

Not once will you see me talk about missions, details, medals in bodybuilder or strength competitions or anything like it... I haven't talked about success stories ... I have simply summed up my history and conditions few would dare talk about.

That's it! and by that we have 20 threads of posts!

With so-called "coaches", aka. whasp brains, who think they are helping anyone by writing their drooling, "just train, diet and go to therapy" ... aka the mark of not getting it!

Also, I hate the American superhero narrative about the special forces; it's so far from how things are, total lack of understanding of the people and what they go through.

The Danish Jaeger Corps were first in and last out of all those places you mentioned... that's hardly breaking the codex to say!

The funny thing is that you guys call me bragging: I never brag or speak of my accomplishments.

You say I'm weak, I'm probably the most badass person you would ever meet in real life... that have achieved lots of impressive shit (even that I (myself) am proud of and finds impressive) despite massive adversity ... not bragging, it's just facts.

It's you guys who are nothing but trolls!

Last edited:

jesus, he is sending you guys his boyfriend’s pictures now lolol.

I hope he is not begging for nudes too bwahahha

jesus, he is sending you guys his boyfriend’s pictures now lolol.

I hope he is not begging for nudes too bwahahha
It is legitimately the weirdest thing any stranger has done on the internet to me lol. The depth of his delusion is flabbergasting. I told him he’d have better luck on grinder. When I’m not too lazy to scrub metadata I’ll post the pics. This guy wildin’.

In all seriousness, I would like to challenge you for a meetup, I'll buy you a beer coffee, or whatever, and you can tell me that to my face mate.

I travel all over the world in my business, so should be duable.

Even promise not to kick your ass or wipe out your bloodline.
How can you meet up if you can’t even get on a treadmill or elliptical. I agree you’re a liar and are embarrassing actual soldiers. Go play some war gaming games FRAUUUUD !!

Oh, he’s a nutter, no doubt. You guys think he has gone back and read his own entries?
The variations are pretty unreal, like his experiences.

I don't think he's beyond hope. But I know the type all too well, even though he thinks he's some sort of anomaly.
He's had a lifetime of "You got this bro!". No one ever just told him the truth. And if they did, he denied, deflected, shifted the blame and all the other nonsense he has in this thread.
I am not a coddler. I AM an empowerer, supporter and champion of people who genuinely want to change their lives. I am not someone who beats down the nutters but, I have no time for the ones who don't want anything but justification for their shitty lifestyles and excuses.
At this point I am just having fun. Nothing ever good will come from this thread except laughs.
It is sometimes hard to punch holes in a person's story. This one is too easy. Timelines, experiences, past and present conditions are all non sequiturs.