Heavy metal Testing

Since its possible to have NO microbes (ie sterile), I guess I don't care whether they were harmful ones or not. They shouldn't be there
well none of us know if we have no microbes or not The last microbe tests were done in 2018 2019 that I could find.

And I think if you look under ur hand at a microscope this morning you would find microbes on it.

So maybe it’s no as worrying as some think

And I think if you look under ur hand at a microscope this morning you would find microbes on it.
Dude... Just stop.

Your hand wasn't passed through a filter designed to remove microbes.

Maybe just read like... a little on how brewing works?

You simply haven't got the faintest idea what you are talking about and it shows.

Dude... Just stop.

Your hand wasn't passed through a filter designed to remove microbes.

Maybe just read like... a little on how brewing works?

You simply haven't got the faintest idea what you are talking about and it shows.

Dude… just stop.. I never said I had the faintest idea on what I’m talking about ?

Did you maybe just read like… a few comments up where I said it’s too complex I don’t know a lot this so I’ll just stick to blind samples until I know more ?

How about you do some microbacterial testing and let us know your microbes count ?

Dude… just stop.. I never said I had the faintest idea on what I’m talking about ?
Spouting off about how "maybe it isn't bad?!???" like you know something. You don't.

Don't espouse idiot shit that can and has gotten people harmed by bad gear in the past.

Injecting microbially contaminated gear is an idiot idea that only congenital morons would think might be "no as worrying".

This is a harm reduction board you absolute fucking lamp.

Spouting off about how "maybe it isn't bad?!???" like you know something. You don't.

Don't espouse idiot shit that can and has gotten people harmed by bad gear in the past.

Injecting microbially contaminated gear is an idiot idea that only congenital morons would think might be "no as worrying".

This is a harm reduction board you absolute fucking lamp.
Okay I am sorry. I will look into it more before I decide to talk about microbes.

Thanks for the clarification

Have you done microbes testing yet ? Or are you just injecting gear without doing microbes testing? Cause I don’t see any of your microbes test.

Also, Please don’t curse at me. It make sad feeling come about. I am still trying to learn more. Give me some time please
Just keep reading and learning dude before you do stuff. Hang in there. Your attitude is good as you at least read like you are amenable to learning. Be careful.

Hold yourself accountable to posting stuff that is accurate. That goes a long way. Some use a forum as their personal scratch paper which is problematic.

Hold yourself accountable to posting stuff that is accurate. That goes a long way. Some use a forum as their personal scratch paper which is problematic.
Took me a bit but I found it so you can try to understand what I was getting at.

I may have worded it so it came across as not so good way to say “maybe it isn’t as bad “ it but here is the information I found on it that I was referring to.
From forum roid advisor :

In addition to this, we received a comment about this analysis from a professor of genetic engineering.
He got acquainted with the analysis of Simec AG, and here is what he said:

“They say bacterial contamination has been detected.” However, to make this conclusion professional, it is necessary to indicate how many bacteria per ml of substance were detected.
This has not been done. In addition, this conclusion implies the presence of a Petri bowl with solid nutrients in which these bacteria colonies are visible. This was not provided either.

In how many bottles has this bacterial contamination been detected? In one? In five bottles? In all? This is not said either. According to the standards of the European Pharmacopoeia, it is allowed to contain up to 5 bacteria per 1 ml of the substance in 7 bottles of up to 1000 pieces.

Therefore, the presence of a minimum number of bacteria is allowed. There are about 1 million bacteria in the speakers of our cell phones, and, in fact, they enter our bloodstream through microcracks in our lips and gums. In fact, the submitted date for microbiological contamination cannot be considered reliable and dangerous. ”