Hello all

BigTomJ

Hows it going meso,

Ive lurked here for a number of years on another handle, and primarily was only active as a member on another forum (UGBB), and decided to make a contributing handle for this forum as i have with others.

some of you there may know me as TomJ (unfortunately someone else has that handle here)

I am 30, 6' 240lbs at the moment in this off season. I am a competitive powerlifter as well as a classic physique and heavyweight bodybuilding competitor.
My best lifts on the platform to date in the 110kg raw class are 255/180/300kg or 561/396/661lbs.

While I enjoy Powerlifting meets and training, my primary focus for the last few years have been directed at hypertrophy and bodybuilding and trying to make the most out of my physique while im still young.

Ive been training since 2012 with almost exclusively a focus on being stronger up until 2019/2020 when i decided to shift my attention to competing as a bodybuilder.

Glad to be here

24164.jpgVideoCapture_20230502-202854.jpgVideoCapture_20230508-081306.jpg

Welcome @BigTomJ. Thanks for the intro. This board is a ton better than the other board you mentioned. Thankfully this board is not overrun by insecure, brainless bullies.

You pair that with the forum improvements made over the last few years along with the number of quality members and this board IMO is the best harm reduction forum and best information forum out there right now.

Pull up a chair. Stay a while. Enjoy yourself. :D

Last edited:
looks good bro! welcome!

I’m Marcus! And are glad to be a part of this community man! Everything you need , you find it here. Cycle , how many dosages you need etc. .. research every step your doing and you will be good!

Welcome to Meso and I've seen your handle on another forum. Looking solid there man!

What's with the smoke detector on the floor? Did you set it off merely walking over to the door? :D :p

Welcome! You're a great addition to this forum. Share your powerlifting expertise and let others get inspired.

@goodhormonelevels

Is that really what you posted?
"Goodhormonelevels".
Lol.
More like "Permanentlyskyhighestrogenturnsyouintoab****".

Let's see ya beautiful muscles, face and head full of hair.

You are trying to get back at a member who responded to your idiotic mega peptide cycle post by digging out his intro from January 2023.
Oh well, what could one expect.

Anyways, go for it. Show us your amazing backside.