Hello, have some questions about hgh and height growth.

Ocram

I am 18.4 months old, apparently knee and spine plates are open. What would happen if i injected r-hgh to increase my igf-1 therefore potentially getting some height gains (despite the muscle gains) and taking aromasin to keep my E2 levels in check (around the 10-13 pg/ml range) so i could keep the growth plates open for longer. I know all of the potential side effects that come with it. I am willing to take the risk but i just don't know if its worth it. I also never done steroids before so this stack seems very friendly towards a beginner. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
I am 18.4 months old, apparently knee and spine plates are open. What would happen if i injected r-hgh to increase my igf-1 therefore potentially getting some height gains (despite the muscle gains) and taking aromasin to keep my E2 levels in check (around the 10-13 pg/ml range) so i could keep the growth plates open for longer. I know all of the potential side effects that come with it. I am willing to take the risk but i just don't know if its worth it. I also never done steroids before so this stack seems very friendly towards a beginner. Thanks for your help!
I seriously think that your not gonna gain much height if any at this point in life but i could be wrong, and taking hgh go get a couple centimeters "at best" isn't the smartest thing to do at your age your still growing naturally why potentially screw up yourself with hgh

I seriously think that your not gonna gain much height if any at this point in life but i could be wrong, and taking hgh go get a couple centimeters "at best" isn't the smartest thing to do at your age your still growing naturally why potentially screw up yourself with hgh
because hgh ages u and ur plates, making u grow faster due to the hgh and igf-1 spike. I want to inject testosterone and not fucking up my height due to the increase of estradiol (if there is anything left). i want to be done with it so i dont have to worry and live life jacked. also i am not satisfied with my current height whatsoever

I know how the hgh protocol works buddy, im just saying its probably not the best thing to do for a "height" increase (if any) , have you taken any kind of blood tests to see where your igf is currently at?

I know how the hgh protocol works buddy, im just saying its probably not the best thing to do for a "height" increase (if any) , have you taken any kind of blood tests to see where your igf is currently at?
yes my estradiol is 19pg/ml currently
and igf-1 was around at 489
and aromasin (aromamed) is already on it's way, i ordered it from deuschem. will be doing e2 blood test again to see what my e2 is and dosing my aromasin to keep my e2 low

can u tell me exactly what i got wrong?
Just keep researching hgh etc its really not a miracle drug thats gonna spur some significant changes on height , i just think imo that messing with natural hgh at your age is just potentially messing up in your future like i said theres plenty of information out there even on this forum for you to learn more about it thats all gl pal

Because children treated for growth hormone deficiency receiving prescription GH take years and years to accumulate the desired effect of a nominal height.

You are 18, you could take 100$ of growth a week for the next two years and you would probably not grow a cm more than you would have normally.

there is no precedent to expect that this would work.
Derek is just a moron that doesnt know how to read studies and doesnt understand what hes talking about.

forget you ever watched any videos of his, assume every word he said is completely wrong