Hello, have some questions about hgh and height growth.

Ocram

I am 18.4 months old, apparently knee and spine plates are open. What would happen if i injected r-hgh to increase my igf-1 therefore potentially getting some height gains (despite the muscle gains) and taking aromasin to keep my E2 levels in check (around the 10-13 pg/ml range) so i could keep the growth plates open for longer. I know all of the potential side effects that come with it. I am willing to take the risk but i just don't know if its worth it. I also never done steroids before so this stack seems very friendly towards a beginner. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
I am 18.4 months old, apparently knee and spine plates are open. What would happen if i injected r-hgh to increase my igf-1 therefore potentially getting some height gains (despite the muscle gains) and taking aromasin to keep my E2 levels in check (around the 10-13 pg/ml range) so i could keep the growth plates open for longer. I know all of the potential side effects that come with it. I am willing to take the risk but i just don't know if its worth it. I also never done steroids before so this stack seems very friendly towards a beginner. Thanks for your help!
I seriously think that your not gonna gain much height if any at this point in life but i could be wrong, and taking hgh go get a couple centimeters "at best" isn't the smartest thing to do at your age your still growing naturally why potentially screw up yourself with hgh

I seriously think that your not gonna gain much height if any at this point in life but i could be wrong, and taking hgh go get a couple centimeters "at best" isn't the smartest thing to do at your age your still growing naturally why potentially screw up yourself with hgh
because hgh ages u and ur plates, making u grow faster due to the hgh and igf-1 spike. I want to inject testosterone and not fucking up my height due to the increase of estradiol (if there is anything left). i want to be done with it so i dont have to worry and live life jacked. also i am not satisfied with my current height whatsoever

I know how the hgh protocol works buddy, im just saying its probably not the best thing to do for a "height" increase (if any) , have you taken any kind of blood tests to see where your igf is currently at?

I know how the hgh protocol works buddy, im just saying its probably not the best thing to do for a "height" increase (if any) , have you taken any kind of blood tests to see where your igf is currently at?
yes my estradiol is 19pg/ml currently
and igf-1 was around at 489
and aromasin (aromamed) is already on it's way, i ordered it from deuschem. will be doing e2 blood test again to see what my e2 is and dosing my aromasin to keep my e2 low

can u tell me exactly what i got wrong?
Just keep researching hgh etc its really not a miracle drug thats gonna spur some significant changes on height , i just think imo that messing with natural hgh at your age is just potentially messing up in your future like i said theres plenty of information out there even on this forum for you to learn more about it thats all gl pal

Sponsors