Hello

The Brewer

Hello everyone! Middle age guy here who has been on the forums for years. Started training and lifting as a young teenager for sports and with the exception of a few years I have continued to do so.

In recent years my focus has shifted from a bulking and cutting season to just being overall health conscious. In other words no more crazy cycles. Just trt, hgh and from time to time I’ll add a bit of mast or primo.

Look forward to seeing you guys around.

Hello everyone! Middle age guy here who has been on the forums for years. Started training and lifting as a young teenager for sports and with the exception of a few years I have continued to do so.

In recent years my focus has shifted from a bulking and cutting season to just being overall health conscious. In other words no more crazy cycles. Just trt, hgh and from time to time I’ll add a bit of mast or primo.

Hello Welcome

What was your most crazy cycle?

Lotta guys here swear by HGH, but it’s one compound I’ve never bothered with. Family has a pretty extensive cancer history and until I get sufficiently screened one way or another it’s likely not worth the risk