I’ve never fainted but I’ve heard of this happening. Im not afraid of needles but for some reason i can never pin quickly. I have to go slowly for peace of mind that im not hitting anything. I’ve always been afraid of jabbing quickly for some reason

I just poke it in quickly and depress the plunger fairly quickly too. Last week I had a glute shot spray blood. That was interesting and I kinda giggled as it happened lol

I’d be passing out too if I was injection myself with a 21g harpoon holy shit. Get 27g 1 inch and you’ll probably stop passing out lol

This post is crazy.. i wanna laugh.. but that's not gonna help right?.
I used 25g 1.5in for my first cycle.. all glute shots..
I prefer now 27-30g .5-1in.
Laying down and stuff like said will save you from falling if you pass out again. Hopefully you get more confident after a week or 2 and won't get in your head so bad that.you pass out. Your basically phsyching yourself out. Just ease the needle in and depress plunger..don't stress about it.
Hopefully your confidence gets better and comfort injecting with practice. Good luck sir.

1/2in 27ga 100iu BD brand is what I prefer.

Glad you’re okay tho.

1st time I had a test shot was in a Dr office from the nurse . 200mgs of pharma cyp and I drove home with my feet numb, sweating and convinced I was having a cardiac event at 24 years old .

Nerves and anxiety can have some crazy effects on us. I was fine physically but I was being a scared poosay for sure.

Second time I went down I smashed the back of my head on the wall behind me, that’s when I allegedly had said seizure.
I will take your advice though and order in some higher gauge needles, only because I think the longer I see the needle inside of me, and I can’t get the oil in, it’s just longer for me to stay composed
Slin needle, press in, close eyes, push slowly