Help w Test-E brew for female use

Hey brother I have some questions for you … my chick just got her labs back … do you know what you lady’s test level was at baseline ? And where her levels are now ? I’m trying to figure out a good amount to give my chick

she was below detectable range for total test. and even few years back before kids we pulled her labs history and it was like 6-7 total test.

if going straight to pinning i’d start at the lowest dose , which in mines case was 5mg per week

you need to keep low for a bit because you don’t know how virilizing it can be for her , plus in our case higher dose wasn’t as good for libido.

but if she’s super low i’d see a gynecologist about this. mine saw a couple beforr she got one who’d prescribe. he would
only do gel but at least it gave us a medical opinion.

she was below detectable range for total test. and even few years back before kids we pulled her labs history and it was like 6-7 total test.

if going straight to pinning i’d start at the lowest dose , which in mines case was 5mg per week

you need to keep low for a bit because you don’t know how virilizing it can be for her , plus in our case higher dose wasn’t as good for libido.

but if she’s super low i’d see a gynecologist about this. mine saw a couple beforr she got one who’d prescribe. he would
only do gel but at least it gave us a medical opinion.
She went to a replacement clinic and her test level was 26. Doctor said he wanted to get it up in the 60 range but they were stupid money for her to go there. I think I’m just gonna start her out on 5 mg for two months and pull blood again see where she’s at.

Also instead of brewing, I used a dilution equation so I took 1mL of 250mg test Cyp and diluted it with about 16mL of sterile oil to make a 15mg/mL solution. Might save you some time from brewing a big batch that she will potentially not get used before it’s goes bad.

Definitely look up the equation though I was just doing a rough example of what I I was talking about there.
I know this is an old thread but I’ve been digging around on how to get a hold of lower concentration vials of Test cyp. I’m comfortable with injections, math, bloodwork, etc., have a chemistry background (home brew sounds fun but I do not need another hobby lol). So I thought why not just get a 250mg/mL vial and dilute it? And here is your post, clearly it’s been done before :)

So my question is - do you need to know what the oil already in the vial is, or did you just dilute with sterile oil (grapeseed? Mct?)? And, where should I go looking to get a hold of some sterile oil?

Thanks for any pointing in any direction.