Help with my HCG Dosing

Hey guys,
I'm currently on week 18 of my 20 week total 500mg Test E cycle. This is also my first cycle. Having a great time so far.
I didn't use HCG on cycle, although I ordered 2 vials of 5000 IU HCG last week. I was thinking about running my HCG at 10 x 1000IU EOD for 20 days starting after last injection of Test E. I read about this protocol on the steroids wiki.
A few days after my last HCG injection, I wanted to start my PCT with Enclomiphene 12.5mg and Nolvadex 20mg. I know it's more optimal to use HCG during the entire cycle, but I didn't. Does that sound reasonable? Or is there a better way to approach this that I'm not aware of?
Thanks for your input.

Hey guys,
I'm currently on week 18 of my 20 week total 500mg Test E cycle. This is also my first cycle. Having a great time so far.
I didn't use HCG on cycle, although I ordered 2 vials of 5000 IU HCG last week. I was thinking about running my HCG at 10 x 1000IU EOD for 20 days starting after last injection of Test E. I read about this protocol on the steroids wiki.
A few days after my last HCG injection, I wanted to start my PCT with Enclomiphene 12.5mg and Nolvadex 20mg. I know it's more optimal to use HCG during the entire cycle, but I didn't. Does that sound reasonable? Or is there a better way to approach this that I'm not aware of?
Thanks for your input.
I just run my Hcg Mon/Wed/Fri at 500iu/250iu/500iu and each 5000iu vial lasts one month. That’s always just seemed to work well for me. I do that on cycle as well as during Pct.