Is it worth it to run HCG on a small cycle?

Its not about mass monster... its just how you play this game of steroids...
One cycle is nothing, useless, the end should be trt.
Incredible logic here. One cycle won't turn you into Big Ramy therefore you must pin your ass forever.
I personally think its better to stay natty if you already know this lifestyle is not for you.

Like in the long run, did you profit any gains/time to shut ur ballz off for such a short duration? Like worth more than to just keep training natural?
you cannot possibly be serious

Natty training is an absolute fucking meme by the time you'd amount to anything worthwhile you'll be way past your prime in your early twenties. Instead you could've just cycled or bnc'd for a few years then restart your HPTA and maintain a decent physique all without ever having to use poisonous roids and ancillaries ever again. And for your inevitable response that is going to go something like "but you're going to lose all of your gains when you hop off!" No you are not.

The literature will tell you that mere month-long cycles are equivalent to several years of training naturally. Why do you think it has to be TRT or nothing when guys here have restarted their HPTA from years of BNC?

All this is going to do is shut down your natural T production at 20 years old . Questions you need to answer. Do you want to produce the amout of T as a 70 year old at 21 ? Do you want to not be able to get a hard on at 20? You are already at the age where your endo should be at its peak. Why destroy that. By the time your 22 you will have to hop back on gear cause you have no T and will have to then rely on test to even be functional Yah your going to grow for 5 months but guess what you will loose half your gains in the first month of PCT . You are thinking of the short term and thats a stupid way to think if you enjoy bodybuilder. Wait till your 25. All these guys these days just want the end result without putting the work in .
I am not trying to bodybuild, I stated earlier in the thread that I am trying to speed run what I can maintain peak natty. I am aware this plan does not go down well here because everyone here seems to be a BDD 40 year old that thinks it is pointless to roid unless you can maintain 250 lean.

Shocking fear mongering from you regarding PCT. It is 100% possible to recover natural T levels especially from a few rounds of way less than <500mg test e cycles / blasts.