• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Help with prolactin and deca

Dead

So I never am good with this stuff because I use ancillaries to a minimum and I really really do not want to fuck with a dopamine agonist ever.

since this deca I started recently I’ve slept like more than 12 hours in the past 12 hours.
Fuckin hit me hard

is this just the fact I frontloaded 600 or did I spike my prolactin with this?

also can u control prolactin by keeping estrogen in check? I’ve heard that a lot
And if not will vitamin b6 be a decent thing to take?

I won’t touch caber or prami

Probably you wont neeed any of theese.
Watch your nipples if they turn puffy then you have high prolactin.
If its the only symptom you dont need to treat it.
If you have and other prolactin sides that they interfere with you daily life. Then you need dostinex if y dont want dostinex and need something more mild do bromo

Probably you wont neeed any of theese.
Watch your nipples if they turn puffy then you have high prolactin.
If its the only symptom you dont need to treat it.
If you have and other prolactin sides that they interfere with you daily life. Then you need dostinex if y dont want dostinex and need something more mild do bromo

Did you explain why you are a gear whore yet? Telling sources to send you free gear in exchange for a good review?.....You know that shit is frowned upon here!!!

So I never am good with this stuff because I use ancillaries to a minimum and I really really do not want to fuck with a dopamine agonist ever.

since this deca I started recently I’ve slept like more than 12 hours in the past 12 hours.
Fuckin hit me hard

also can u control prolactin by keeping estrogen in check? I’ve heard that a lot

You too bro? Im currently on deca and been sleeping so much!!! I went ro sleep last night about 7pm and just woke up. Im on 500mg/week of Test 600mg/week of deca and thinking of lowering to see whats up. Ive been taking caber but still feel the same. So my last option is either to try the prami I have or just lower deca.

But yes if you have a handle on your estro you can keep tour prolac in check (Supposedly)

Im going in tomorrow for some bloodwork to see whats up with everything. Ill try to upload as it might be helpful to you and others. The bloodwork will consist of everything.

You too bro? Im currently on deca and been sleeping so much!!! I went ro sleep last night about 7pm and just woke up. Im on 500mg/week of Test 600mg/week of deca and thinking of lowering to see whats up. Ive been taking caber but still feel the same. So my last option is either to try the prami I have or just lower deca.

But yes if you have a handle on your estro you can keep tour prolac in check (Supposedly)

Im going in tomorrow for some bloodwork to see whats up with everything. Ill try to upload as it might be helpful to you and others. The bloodwork will consist of everything.
Appreiciaye that brotha ya this shit straight knocked me tf out. But I’m doing better today I also took aromasin idk if that had any impact. Did u start it recently?

Fuckin hit me hard

You can try 600 mg of vit B6 for prolactin control

Appreiciaye that brotha ya this shit straight knocked me tf out. But I’m doing better today I also took aromasin idk if that had any impact. Did u start it recently?
Ive been on it for like a 1/half month now but when I started out I was on 300mg/week and just recently about 2 weeks ago I decided to go up to 600mg/week. So Im not sure if it was the rise in dose whuch it can be or just the rise in prolac.

Last night though before knocking out at 7pm I took a Letro and im feeling energized now but to be honest with you its too early in the day to see if I get tires early, understand?

So later I will see if Ihave the feeling of knocking out early. But Ive have been more tired since I went up on Deca. Last night was not the first time in the week tgat Ive been feeling down like that. Truthfully its been the whole week and even my wife noticed. I also been feeling a bit depressed or like something is not right.

Anyways, I will find out soon since ill be heading to hospital in morning to get my Bloodwork done and should get results 3 days after.

But Im starting to think it is the dose since you mentioned the dose of 600mg. Will see brother.

That is one of the reasons I placed an order last week of every type of AI, dht and Prolactin meds. Just got the package yesturday so lets see what test results say.

Whats your lbm?
first time i jumped on deca was on 600mg i havent had the lbm to support it and i got the sides you metioned. 2nd time i had a lot more mass and i didnt even notice it at 600mg.
Generally deca makes you sleepy its the kind of hormone sluggish hormone. If you add winstrol youll be cured

Whats your lbm?
first time i jumped on deca was on 600mg i havent had the lbm to support it and i got the sides you metioned. 2nd time i had a lot more mass and i didnt even notice it at 600mg.
Generally deca makes you sleepy its the kind of hormone sluggish hormone. If you add winstrol youll be cured
Hmm. I never thought of adding win. But do you think it's a good idea while bulking? I just dont want to loose weight. I like that mid/full bulk look not the cut look. It doesnt look good on me especially on my face when starts to sink in.

I always need an AI when I run deca. I can run 750mg of test without an AI, but throw deca in and my estrogen goes crazy. I won't run test/deca without Proviron.
I will be running a test deca dbol cycle starting in December. 600 mg test, 400mg Deca, 30mg dbol last 6-8 weeks for 12-14 week cycle. Proviron 50 mg/day throughout the cycle.

I always need an AI when I run deca. I can run 750mg of test without an AI, but throw deca in and my estrogen goes crazy. I won't run test/deca without Proviron.
I will be running a test deca dbol cycle starting in December. 600 mg test, 400mg Deca, 30mg dbol last 6-8 weeks for 12-14 week cycle. Proviron 50 mg/day throughout the cycle.
Cochino gonna get swole. That's a good run. Enjoy.

Whats your lbm?
No idea I’m gonna assume this is the cortisol properties of the steroid.
This ya happened at a gram of test to and then I get used to it once (I assume my body) starts up regulating cortisol?

The sleep is common just because you are building muscle and it makes the body tired. It is normal.

Frontloading 600mg deca is not a lot, it has an extremely long half life so that single inject will only put you at a 300-400mg/week level.

Control your estrogen and you will be good.

Hmm. I never thought of adding win. But do you think it's a good idea while bulking? I just dont want to loose weight. I like that mid/full bulk look not the cut look. It doesnt look good on me especially on my face when starts to sink in.
10-20mg is enough to stop progesterone and e2 activity.
So you can run this dosage to do what you want it to do.
If you want to use it as an anabolic 50mg a day for bulking is good.
It will build muscle dry muscle. If you're on test deca you'll just look better overall.
If you lower your prolactin too much then you will have joint aches with winstrol.
IME is very good underrated tissue builder.