Hepius Pharma (HGH,Peptide,AAS,Sarms,PCT | Worldwide Delivery)

i try anavar 25mg , fuck it's legit ; 10 days now and zewro water retention ; i take 50mg pre work and the pump and fullness it's ridiculous
I am pretty sure i see a post somewhere where someone tested this sources anavar and it was 50% underdosed.. but i cant be certain. they sure are not putting much effort into build relationships with the members on the forum.

I am pretty sure i see a post somewhere where someone tested this sources anavar and it was 50% underdosed.. but i cant be certain. they sure are not putting much effort into build relationships with the members on the forum.
https://thinksteroids.com/community...-kunming-apollo-et-dabowotu-25mg-4-jpg.36496/

I don't know whether it's 15/18/20 or 25 mg, it would need to be tested, but it's 100 tablets, it could be that some pills are different from the others

I can say from experience that it is real anavar, other sources usually put winstrol inside, or the more bastard dianabol

Got some SD, clen, T3, Diana and DNP

That should fo for à while
Let me know how you like the Clenbuterol. I have bunch of their stuff and some reason the Clenbuterol didn’t notice if I took it or not smh lol hopefully it’s just from an inconsistency batch

I'm not even going to try and respond to the ridiculousness of the feelz reports being reported... not to mention the 3 year old jano report that you are basing the legitimacy of these guys molecules.. aka "drugs" and with the availability of pharmaceutical grade clenbuteral why would a person want to but it from a ugl factory.

What I would like to highlight is that anavar was present anyway, ok around 5mg not 10mg, but do you also remember how much you paid? 9/10$? I would have been pissed if there had been nothing or dianabol

What I would like to highlight is that anavar was present anyway, ok around 5mg not 10mg, but do you also remember how much you paid? 9/10$? I would have been pissed if there had been nothing or dianabol
I'm speechless at your response dawg... it's not my test I haven't bought from this source. I get my anavar from a trusted pharmaceutical source. I have a few bottles of var25 I bought from a Chinese source. I am not gonna take it till I get it tested.

Got some SD, clen, T3, Diana and DNP

That should fo for à while

Hope you’re planning on testing the shit. You literally order Clen, T3, and DNP from a BS Chinese source with already shitty testing. All compounds at sound fun to roll the dice on what you’re getting or what it’s dosed at.

Hope you’re planning on testing the shit. You literally order Clen, T3, and DNP from a BS Chinese source with already shitty testing. All compounds at sound fun to roll the dice on what you’re getting or what it’s dosed at.
Especially something that's dosed in micrograms like clen, t3.

I’ve personally used their Clenbuterol it’s absolutely disappointing. Again could be the batch I’ve had. I’ll post a pic later of the bottle and tabs so people don’t think I’m making this shit up lol. They are green round tabs. They are firm and look great but potency seems it be extremely low

I’ve personally used their Clenbuterol it’s absolutely disappointing. Again could be the batch I’ve had. I’ll post a pic later of the bottle and tabs so people don’t think I’m making this shit up lol. They are green round tabs. They are firm and look great but potency seems it be extremely low
Probably 50% underdosed.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...-kunming-apollo-et-dabowotu-25mg-4-jpg.36496/

I don't know whether it's 15/18/20 or 25 mg, it would need to be tested, but it's 100 tablets, it could be that some pills are different from the others

I can say from experience that it is real anavar, other sources usually put winstrol inside, or the more bastard dianabol

@DinoBB76 , Thank you for your justice , The rumors coming from bad guy are so disgusting... We will always strive to improve the quality of our products and shipping services...

anavar Hepius alibaba (Kunming apollo et Dabowotu) 25mg (4).jpg

@DinoBB76 , Thank you for your justice , The rumors coming from bad guy are so disgusting... We will always strive to improve the quality of our products and shipping services...

View attachment 282145
That's a 3 year old test and not even one you sent in... why don't you explain this test? So I am a bad guy for just not trusting you and bring up some possible flaws in your bussness? This doesnt make rumor but factual evidence..Screenshot_20240427_135206_Chrome.jpg