Hepius Pharmaceuticals Got some explaining to do

2. Maybe customer should send more pill to test because sometime raw powder is not maldistribution in every pill..

Then you are straight up admitting your quality control is utter trash.

You might be a terrible representative for the company if you thought this point was a defense rather than an outright admission of guilt.

Right onto the "Shit lab" list then.

@DinoBB76 , Thank you for your justice , The rumors coming from bad guy are so disgusting... We will always strive to improve the quality of our products and shipping services...

https://thinksteroids.com/community...-kunming-apollo-et-dabowotu-25mg-4-jpg.36496/
anavar Hepius.jpg

A recent test vs. a 3 year old test does not say much. Don't take this the wrong way, but the below statement is where you lost a lot of points.

2. Maybe customer should send more pill to test because sometime raw powder is not maldistribution in every pill..

I'm also going to assume you had permission to repost that test vs. simply hyperlink it.

The test report from the customer is more convincing, Don't you think so?
Old test report and long time Hepius Brand, I think it is more easy to Explain our quality..

A recent test vs. a 3 year old test does not say much. Don't take this the wrong way, but the below statement is where you lost a lot of points.

I'm also going to assume you had permission to repost that test vs. simply hyperlink it.
I am sales Lady, it is my no professional surmise..manybe just 1% possible...Sorry.. But I want to say, if you unbelieve us, you can go away and stop make rumour, you waste so many your time...

I am sales Lady, it is my no professional surmise..manybe just 1% possible...Sorry.. But I want to say, if you unbelieve us, you can go away and stop make rumour, you waste so many your time...
Wow, my comment was very neutral and you come back around and launch an attack? Bravo...GTFO

You learned your English from a tranny street walker I think.

Many our customer has send our goods to test recently, Report will post soon. Customer's report more reality, otherwise how you know what do you get after you order from them who just show themself test report....