HGH 10ui Qingdao Sigma Chemical

Interesting result.
Its nice to compare customer blind sample tests with the sellers test results .
Thanks for testing

The inside of the box is suspicious. I have never seen QSC send out boxes like that.

The result however is kinda bad.

The inside of the box is suspicious. I have never seen QSC send out boxes like that.

The result however is kinda bad.
Looks like the correct box to me.

C'est ouf, vous recevez 25% de HGH en plus que ce que vous avez payé, les gars! Je suppose que vous avez des inquiétudes sur la faible pureté, non ? Ou autre chose ? Expliquez-moi s'il vous plaît, et merci.

Last edited:
the box should have the inserts he means i guess.
Correct. I have never seen QSC send them out without these paper spacer. And I don’t see any reason why the testing group would remove them before shoting the photo, when it's common sense to not manipulate the product and make a photo of it the way it was received to avoid any suspicious thoughts.

This doesn't mean I doubt this test, its just what is going through my head without any judgement being made. It just seems weird somehow.

Correct. I have never seen QSC send them out without these paper spacer. And I don’t see any reason why the testing group would remove them before shoting the photo, when it's common sense to not manipulate the product and make a photo of it the way it was received to avoid any suspicious thoughts.

This doesn't mean I doubt this test, its just what is going through my head without any judgement being made. It just seems weird somehow.

That is odd. Mine always comes with the spacers

I think it's up to the tester to give you more information about when the HGH was purchased, and by who, and how stored, and how did he get black tops?

We've seen HGH results tests from 93% to 97%, and it's becoming a ridiculous game of who gonna ship the freshly made batch sample in winter to Janoshik in order to get the best purity score for the meso dick size comparaison game.

I posted myself my first lab test in summer 93%

HGH 10iu - 072022.png

Then 94%

HGH 10iu 082022.png

The 95%:

HGH 15iu 122022.png

Then 96% by BG pharma of our black tops:

HGH 10iu 022023.png

Then 97%:

HGH 10iu 032023.PNG

What changes between all?
Nothing, same raw, same factory, same process, same engineer, they change nothing, we changed nothing, maybe beside the season temperature, the shipping time.
The same way we see pharma results scoring between 90% and 98%.

And for me it's all the same +98% with old Janoshik standard who keep meso less bored. For me there is nothing to explain, it's more up to the customer to explain how he made the 97% test 92%. And why he waited 1 month to publish the results?

I think it's up to the tester to give you more information about when the HGH was purchased, and by who, and how stored, and how did he get black tops?

We've seen HGH results tests from 93% to 97%, and it's becoming a ridiculous game of who gonna ship the freshly made batch sample in winter to Janoshik in order to get the best purity score for the meso dick size comparaison game.

I posted myself my first lab test in summer 93%

View attachment 258683

Then 94%

View attachment 258684

The 95%:

View attachment 258685

Then 96% by BG pharma of our black tops:

View attachment 258686

Then 97%:

View attachment 258687

What changes between all?
Nothing, same raw, same factory, same process, same engineer, they change nothing, we changed nothing, maybe beside the season temperature, the shipping time.
The same way we see pharma results scoring between 90% and 98%.

And for me it's all the same +98% with old Janoshik standard who keep meso less bored. For me there is nothing to explain, it's more up to the customer to explain how he made the 97% test 92%. And why he waited 1 month to publish the results?
Have the colour tops changed recently? I recieved 5 kits of 10iu hgh 2 weeks ago and they are blue tops?
Which is the recent test on my ones please?

Thats 100% true, I herd personally from a brewer order raws in winterr not just hgh but anabolics too because the heat degrades it.who knows by how many percent ,i've never ordered from qsc thinking about it now.