HGH 10ui Qingdao Sigma Chemical

I think it's up to the tester to give you more information about when the HGH was purchased, and by who, and how stored, and how did he get black tops?

We've seen HGH results tests from 93% to 97%, and it's becoming a ridiculous game of who gonna ship the freshly made batch sample in winter to Janoshik in order to get the best purity score for the meso dick size comparaison game.

I posted myself my first lab test in summer 93%

View attachment 258683

Then 94%

View attachment 258684

The 95%:

View attachment 258685

Then 96% by BG pharma of our black tops:

View attachment 258686

Then 97%:

View attachment 258687

What changes between all?
Nothing, same raw, same factory, same process, same engineer, they change nothing, we changed nothing, maybe beside the season temperature, the shipping time.
The same way we see pharma results scoring between 90% and 98%.

And for me it's all the same +98% with old Janoshik standard who keep meso less bored. For me there is nothing to explain, it's more up to the customer to explain how he made the 97% test 92%. And why he waited 1 month to publish the results?
Gotta give credit to QSC as well, i don´t see how a test result going from 94-95 to 92% would mean anything rather than stardard deviation or margin of error, i´d be worried if it goes from 94 to 85% or below that, i also see it as a good result and i have never bought anything from them

I will say those are pretty good results considering, i mean for 50-80$ a kit (depends where you from) ill take the 4% purity hit.

Plus, HGH is more fragile then other peptides so if weather was warm and shipping took too long it could been degraded from 97% to 92% easily.

Anyway, thanks for sharing FTG.