HGH and appetite

Vigorous Steve mentioned in his latest Q & A that he experienced it before. I’ve definitely being getting it lately on 6iu daily.

i been using 5 ius and i definitely noticed some appetite suppressant issues absolutely no appetite, it could be the fact that i've been in a calorie deficit for close to 10 months idk?

i been using 5 ius and i definitely noticed some appetite suppressant issues absolutely no appetite, it could be the fact that i've been in a calorie deficit for close to 10 months idk?

:O Why so long brother? I'm 18 weeks in deficit and this is my last, i already think it was quite a long deficit..i can't even imagine how would you feel after 10 months.

:O Why so long brother? I'm 18 weeks in deficit and this is my last, i already think it was quite a long deficit..i can't even imagine how would you feel after 10 months.
I honestly was trying to get a six pack to no avail yet i was +20% now im down to 13.4 and still no abs i got used to mot eating really it is hard to eat for me i may need some Ghrelin any recommendations for that?

I honestly was trying to get a six pack to no avail yet i was +20% now im down to 13.4 and still no abs i got used to mot eating really it is hard to eat for me i may need some Ghrelin any recommendations for that?

I've never been to that point, i think after that long on a deficit your thyroid might be downregulated. I'm currently chewing gums all day to distract my appetite lol. I think if you start bumping your carbs up your appetite will return. If that doesn't help and you're in the point of "forcefeeding" maybe try some MK677, many guys claim it raises their appetite significantly, but that only keeps for couple weeks.

I think if you just start adding some potatos, oatmeal, cream of rice, some fruits and generally good clean food that is tasty in the first place your appetite will be back to normal.

I've never been to that point, i think after that long on a deficit your thyroid might be downregulated. I'm currently chewing gums all day to distract my appetite lol. I think if you start bumping your carbs up your appetite will return. If that doesn't help and you're in the point of "forcefeeding" maybe try some MK677, many guys claim it raises their appetite significantly, but that only keeps for couple weeks.

I think if you just start adding some potatos, oatmeal, cream of rice, some fruits and generally good clean food that is tasty in the first place your appetite will be back to normal.
thanks eddie i appreciate you and your positive feedback

Once you start adding some carbs back in, your ghrelin should begin to spike, everything will speed up a little and you should start craving food again

yeah the chicken/rice/ veggies combo is getting old months ago lol
My appetite tanks on long cuts, especially if it’s the chicken and broccoli life. Adding more food types in might seriously help. I would be hesitant of adding ghrp-2/6 or mk677 into the mix because you’re on hgh and there’s a negative feedback. Plus they all fuck with prolactin and cortisol real bad. I extra wouldn’t mess with mk677 as I think it’s basically ptsd physical impact in a pill.

My appetite tanks on long cuts, especially if it’s the chicken and broccoli life. Adding more food types in might seriously help. I would be hesitant of adding ghrp-2/6 or mk677 into the mix because you’re on hgh and there’s a negative feedback. Plus they all fuck with prolactin and cortisol real bad. I extra wouldn’t mess with mk677 as I think it’s basically ptsd physical impact in a pill.
gotcha , thats good info thanks , im not gonna take anything extra ima just change diet when time is right

Yeah this is common with glp1s as well. Not so much because of the glps, but because you eat less your stomach actually shrinks, so you get full faster and need less food

I've noticed this effect too. Kind of at the end of my cut, and finding it difficult to start ramping up the calories again, which I guess is a good thing to some extent. I just want another 10lbs of muscle then I'd be happy with maintaining and building muscle maturity while recomping