Hgh and headache and head pressure after stopping

Haiden0

Hi,

I was using gh to help with the recomp, was tired of cutting and loosing strength or not seeing improvement

I’ve stopped using gh it’s being like 2 months, I’ve been having head pressure on my temple areas, got a blood work done, recently everything is good, my doctor thinks its just just allergies but still requested an Mri but I am Canada so not sure long I will have to wait.

I’ve been taking allergy medication but have not seen any difference

It’s making me blink a lot because of the pressure , if I pull on my ears it decreases the pressure a lot .

My family doctor not being very helpful, his like migraines are really common, he knows I’ve been on Hgh but his kind of annoying , not really looking to help and always trying to get rid of me smh…

I was wondering if someone else experienced this?

What other meds are you on? You're anonymous, so put it out there, including other meds you were using when the symptoms began, but aren't taking any more.

What other meds are you on? You're anonymous, so pit it out there, including other meds you were using when the symptoms began, but aren't taking any more.
Just the regular supplements, zinc , magnesium, fish oil here and there , creatine and 10g l citruline+ black coffee for preworkout

No pharma? No injectables?
Only Hgh, I have prescription Vyvanse but I never used them regularly only when I have a lot admin work to do, it did not mix well with Hgh it would give me heart palpitation and heart would start racing.
I used them combined once but that is it, don’t like the feeling

2 iu for 7 days at the start to 2.5IU for 7 days I stayed at 3 Iu was gaining a lot of water weight and could feel the recomp, was gaining strength almost every time I was going to the Gym, small gains but could clearly see the difference , not sure how long but I had 2 120Iu kits from a good reputable source

You need to see an endocrinologist. This is a rare, 1 in 1000 condition from using GH, usually stops when ceasing GH treatment, but not always. Your vision may be at risk.

They need to run some specialized tests, asap. A general practioner isn't going to have a clue. Whatever it takes, get in front of an endocrinologist asap, be completely honest about using GH, bring these studies with you.

@Ghoul

Thank you, they have gotten milder with time but still there will book an appointment asap

With any luck the symptoms will continue to subside. The kid who needed treatment in the study above steadily improved with some basic meds, and the other recovered after cessation.

Never touch GH again, your genetics just don't work with it, unfortunately.

With any luck the symptoms will continue to subside. The kid who needed treatment in the study above steadily improved with some basic meds, and the other recovered after cessation.

makes sense thank you! I did see a lot of sleep gains, and overall wellbeing. I don’t have any vision issues btw, so it might not be that but I understand your point

Can we have someone pin this post, I mean just to showcase some of the risks with gh? Honestly everyone on this forum and a lot of other forums talks about gh being this godly drug with almost no side effects if managed properly

Can we have someone pin this post, I mean just to showcase some of the risks with gh? Honestly everyone on this forum and a lot of other forums talks about gh being this godly drug with almost no side effects if managed properly

If you told most folks here there's a 1 in 1000 chance your eyeballs will melt and your dick falls off they'd be like, "Only 1 in 1000? No problem!"

Hopefully anyone experiencing sides like yours have the brains to stop and reassess like you did. The only difference is your symptoms of intracranial pressure lasted more than. a few days after starting, making your case even rarer.

You could always try steroids if you've hit the genetic wall. Just educate yourself here, start conservatively, Testosterone only, with a well thought out plan. It's reasonably safe. It the high dose multi compound use where the danger lies for the most part.

If you told most folks here there's a 1 in 1000 chance your eyeballs will melt and your dick falls off they'd be like, "Only 1 in 1000? No problem!"

Hopefully anyone experiencing sides like yours have the brains to stop and reassess like you did. The only difference is your symptoms of intracranial pressure lasted more than. a few days after starting, making your case even rarer.

You could always try steroids if you've hit the genetic wall. Just educate yourself here, start conservatively, Testosterone only, with a well thought out plan. It's reasonably safe. It the high dose multi compound use where the danger lies for the most part.
thank you for your help, am feeling hella anxious right now lol, my biggest challenge has always being sleep and Hgh really helped in that category, it means I guess I can’t try Hgh peptides either feels bad

thank you for your help, am feeling hella anxious right now lol, my biggest challenge has always being sleep and Hgh really helped in that category, it means I guess I can’t try Hgh peptides either feels bad

I mean, look at it this way. If you manage to get tested by an Endo, he may confirm it's not it, and just stress induced or some other cause. Then you can safely give Tesa or Ipa a try. At least those limit how high your GH will go, and do it in a much more
natural way, releasing all the compounds you would normally have accompanying higher GH.

To everyone reading this, I took all the precautions, I have never had health issues, workout 5-6 times a week, I do my cardio 3-4 times a week, eat healthy so I thought there no way I could experience anything negative but yeah. Body dismorhia is unreal, there way 2 many people on gear at the gym, I try not to compare myself to others but it’s relly hard when you see people that started after you and are having way better gains and natty gains are so hard smh

Back